IGNORED

Showing The Love

Just something i thought of today. Instead of showing you the videos when i get Intellivision games in the mail, but videos of people getting Intellivision games from me. I get just as much excitement seeing the reaction of what i send people as when i receive games myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPrRcvplRdY&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

My favourite part...."A HUGE F*ck you to James the smoker". Lol! :)

Haha well yeah I don't want my games coming to me smelling like a Marlboro factory ;) lol glad you enjoyed it

Yah, I couldn't agree more, that drives me nuts! Most of the time airing them out works but still.... :woozy:

Out of curiosity, how do you guys go about setting up trades or sales? Is there a trading website or something?

Being new to the INTV world, there are a lot of games that I'd like to get and I have quite a few games and accessories for systems such as SNES, Genesis, Saturn and Dreamcast that I might trade for some INTV goodies.

Mendon

Some of us have our own inner circle right here amongst friends. But i myself do most of my trading within the Youtube gaming community. And you don't even have to make videos. Just make an account, subscribe to some people, make friends. People do sale/trade videos all the time. But if your talking just Intellivision games then you may not find as much as say other systems.

I'm just a small fry but i have a few Intellivision doubles. But at the moment i have to wait to get my breaks fixed before i can make it to the post office.

Out of curiosity, how do you guys go about setting up trades or sales? Is there a trading website or something?

Being new to the INTV world, there are a lot of games that I'd like to get and I have quite a few games and accessories for systems such as SNES, Genesis, Saturn and Dreamcast that I might trade for some INTV goodies.

Mendon

This looks like a great deal.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/190894-mattel-intellivision-with-box-23-boxed-games/

Some of us have our own inner circle right here amongst friends. But i myself do most of my trading within the Youtube gaming community. And you don't even have to make videos. Just make an account, subscribe to some people, make friends. People do sale/trade videos all the time. But if your talking just Intellivision games then you may not find as much as say other systems.

I'm just a small fry but i have a few Intellivision doubles. But at the moment i have to wait to get my breaks fixed before i can make it to the post office.

Thanks for the info; much appreciated!

I can't recall names of any sites, but I know there were (maybe still are) a couple websites that specialized in trading games - systems - accessories. I think one (or more) were free to use and another one (or more) had a small fee for every trade conducted.

But I was mainly just curious how you guys hooked up and got started trading as I'm sure there are some really interesting tales to tell.

I've enjoyed the video's you've posted and recently looked at some others on YouTube and it looks like you guys have as much fun with the "surprises" in the boxes as you do with the games.

Please keep posting them.

Mendon

• 11 months later...

Thanks for the info; much appreciated!

I can't recall names of any sites, but I know there were (maybe still are) a couple websites that specialized in trading games - systems - accessories. I think one (or more) were free to use and another one (or more) had a small fee for every trade conducted.

But I was mainly just curious how you guys hooked up and got started trading as I'm sure there are some really interesting tales to tell.

I've enjoyed the video's you've posted and recently looked at some others on YouTube and it looks like you guys have as much fun with the "surprises" in the boxes as you do with the games.

Please keep posting them.

Mendon

Coming here a lot helps. i started my collection in July of this year. Then gradually i would post about my findings, questions about variants and eventually games and hardware i am interested in. from there people would message regarding potential trades. So thisis one of the best places for trades. At least when intellivision is involved. im not sure aboutnother systems, but i beileve this isnthe most active intellivision forum.

• 8 months later...