IGNORED

What games do you like to see on the Intv

What new or old games would you like to see on the Intellivision. I like to see more of the Mattel unfinished/unreleased games come on cart form.

My list in no paticular order.

MATTEL

1. Scarfinger

2. King of the Mountain

3. Quest (intellivoice) this would been a kick butt game if released and probably the best Intellivoice game.

4. Super Nfl on the ECS. another kick butt game, if released.

5. Number jumble ( ECS)

6. Game factory ( ECS)

7. Land battle

8. party line

pizza time

he man 2

illusions

deep pockets

auto racing 2

IMAGIC

Moonsweeper

WING WAR

Beezork

Activision

Masters of the lamp

towerquest

termite

Ms pac man, joust, battlezone, spiderman, garfield, lord of the rings, incredible hulk, Star wars 1and 2 revenge of the jedi.,Night stalker 2 .

I would also like to see more demand for games for the Intellivoice and the ECS.

How about you.

Edited by atari5200dude82

I'd like to see DK Jr. Arcade. & DK 3 Arcade.

Joust would be cool, as would Robotron: Keypad could be utilized for all 8 directions.

Moon Patrol, but isn't one in the works? Tutankham, Tapper and Turtles also come to mind.

Joe Zbiciak made Space Patrol, which started out as a Moon Patrol clone, but became it's own game and it's even better.

-dZ.

• Like 1

Yes i agree with Pizza Time and He-Man 2. Those would rock. Even if they had to designed from scratch. :thumbsup:

Out of my favorite 2600 games i would like to see Ms. Pac-Man and Enduro.

I also think they could of done a better job with Centipede. Sure it was graphically better but that centipede moved so clunky. And way way too many mushrooms on the screen. I would love to see an upgrade and i bet it could be done. Keep the graphics simple like the 2600 version and just work on gameplay.

I'd love to see INTV versions of Oil's Well, Jumpman Jr., Gateway to Apshai, Miner 2049er, and Clean Sweep (the Vectrex game) available. Also anything that made use of the ECS would be great.

Mendon

YES. Miner and Gateway would be epic. Apshai seems like a shoo-in for the Intellivision.

I also agree about ECS games. Either cartridges or even just relatively simple BASIC programs (listings and/or .WAV files to be loaded through the cassette port). If even the Timex-Sinclair and TRS-80 MC-10 have some worthy games, surely the ECS could as well.

Random question: Is machine language programming possible in ECS BASIC?

:)

I'm not sure it would be economically feasible to put out ECS-only games on cart, but I'm all for ECS-enhanced games with additional channels of music à la Space Patrol, additional ECS-only levels, ECS-based password systems, and so forth.

Ooooh, I like the idea for some ECS only levels. Good call. :)