IGNORED

My first unboxing video

Rev

Great video, just one tip before someone else (especially Youtube ) comments first,,,,,you really want to remove any addresses on the package, whether cut off or use a thick black marker.

Otherwise, welcome to the world of "unboxing" videos lol!

But that's how you get random free stuff though!.... but yeah in all serousness I completely agree

Who knew Rev was the silent type. :lol:

Those shelves are stacked. Want to trade collections? |:)

yeah, i may sure blab alot on the boards, but i have always been a little camera shy i guess. maybe in the next video i will say something..lol

and i will make sure to black out the addresses!!!!

Dude, that was awesome! Lol! There were a lot of parts that made me laugh but in particular the part when you gave the thumbs up on the Canadian Maze a Tron almost made me spit put the mouthful of milk I was drinking! I believe thats the last of the Intellivision issued French games you needed isn't it?

Seriously though, I wanted some bragging. I also liked how you stopped on the bilingual games and the Canadian CIB system and basically tossed aside all the other stuff like "This is just random crap that I had to buy because I wanted the Maze a Tron and the system box" :)

Nice use of the camera cruising around to the Coldplay(?) vibe. The pausing on the homebrews, both old and new, as well as the Spiker drive by were nice. Next time talk. Good job buddy!

• Like 1

Dude, that was awesome! Lol! There were a lot of parts that made me laugh but in particular the part when you gave the thumbs up on the Canadian Maze a Tron almost made me spit put the mouthful of milk I was drinking! I believe thats the last of the Intellivision issued French games you needed isn't it?

Seriously though, I wanted some bragging. I also liked how you stopped on the bilingual games and the Canadian CIB system and basically tossed aside all the other stuff like "This is just random crap that I had to buy because I wanted the Maze a Tron and the system box" :)

Nice use of the camera cruising around to the Coldplay(?) vibe. The pausing on the homebrews, both old and new, as well as the Spiker drive by were nice. Next time talk. Good job buddy!

What he said ;)

What he said ;)

Yeah, i will say something in the next vid. I actually wanted to make like a music video feel like the video INTVdude showed in his thread, that is where i got the idea from anyway.

maybe for my next video i will clean my shelf off. it is cluttered with a bunch of junk i am going to list on ebay and you cant see the collection.

Oh, and there is ONE more mattel issued fench canadian game i need to complete it. i went through them all again and realized i forgot one......but im not telling you until i get it, otherwise i may have to bid against you!!!!! lol

I know in this case you didn't care about a lot of it, but that's exactly the sort of packing that would piss me off were I to receive it. The way some of the game boxes are shoved in on the side to get potentially crushed more, or even just the way most of it is in the box to rub against the rest of it. When I get or send something, it should be packed in such a way that unless the worst happens to the box in shipping, it will arrive in the same condition in which it was sent. Just sayin'. If some of you would be OK with receiving something packed like this, I guess my standards are just a lot higher on that.

As far as I know, unboxing videos started out as showing new products being unpacked from their original boxes. Like a new, highly anticipated release of whatever gadget. "Unboxing" of shipped items always bores me to tears and makes me roll my eyes, but in this case, it was pretty entertaining and I was anticipating seeing what else was in there for some reason.

• Like 1

I know in this case you didn't care about a lot of it, but that's exactly the sort of packing that would piss me off were I to receive it. The way some of the game boxes are shoved in on the side to get potentially crushed more, or even just the way most of it is in the box to rub against the rest of it. When I get or send something, it should be packed in such a way that unless the worst happens to the box in shipping, it will arrive in the same condition in which it was sent. Just sayin'. If some of you would be OK with receiving something packed like this, I guess my standards are just a lot higher on that.

As far as I know, unboxing videos started out as showing new products being unpacked from their original boxes. Like a new, highly anticipated release of whatever gadget. "Unboxing" of shipped items always bores me to tears and makes me roll my eyes, but in this case, it was pretty entertaining and I was anticipating seeing what else was in there for some reason.

yeah, i didnt think about how badly it was packed!!!!

And i too get bored with some peoples "dry" unboxing videos. i tried to make it interesting!!!

Funny thing is, my unboxings and thrift store/game store pickup videos are what get the most "initial" (but not overall) views from my subscribers. And there is a huge following for these kind of videos on Youtube. Go figure.

i see both rev and intellivision dude share the same crappy knife. probably should think about getting a razor knife. makes work a lot easier.

Exactly!!! Lol! I'm always worried Dude is going to cut his fingers off. :)

i would say Dude should cut away from himself, but there are valuables around. he can heal.... eventually. but the games cant. j/k Dude! luv your unboxings.
  • Like 1

i see both rev and intellivision dude share the same crappy knife. probably should think about getting a razor knife. makes work a lot easier.

:D

Next time i will get a razor knife! Funny thing is that i had a razor knife in the same drawer as the crappy one i used.