IGNORED

Updates....

marc.hull

Just checked your site. Nice work! Looking forward to Mad Marvin's Great Escape. Noticed you'll have it available in the store by end of this year.

Will it be available on "hardware" (disk or cartridge) or are you thinking about a download feature ?

retro

Edited by retroclouds

Just checked your site. Nice work! Looking forward to Mad Marvin's Great Escape. Noticed you'll have it available in the store by end of this year.

Will it be available on "hardware" (disk or cartridge) or are you thinking about a download feature ?

retro

Disk with label and download from the site. No cart version.

• 2 weeks later...

Mighty impressive! Very, very well done sir! I love the sound effects you have put in. Also very much like the graphics and the pixel-perfect colission detection.

This is truly inspiring and wanna makes me write some code again.

Nothing beats assemly language if you ask me.

How did you do the graphics and sound effects? How many hours did you spent working on the game?

Mighty impressive! Very, very well done sir! I love the sound effects you have put in. Also very much like the graphics and the pixel-perfect colission detection.

This is truly inspiring and wanna makes me write some code again.

Nothing beats assemly language if you ask me.

How did you do the graphics and sound effects? How many hours did you spent working on the game?

The board graphics were created by Magellan and further massaged and compressed by some TI XB witchcraft. Sprites and the font were created on the TI.

Sound effects and music are all created with the ASLP that is embedded in the game. Ernest Pergrem is working on an editor for the ASLP that should make creating such a bit easier.

I bet I have about 500 hours into this one.

and thanks....

Impressive to say the least, would love to buy this on cart

Cart isn't going to happen. The game needs the 32K to function (at least more RAM that 256 bytes.) If it were on cart it would be basically a loader into RAM like Neverlander. Doesn't seem to be a point in that IMO. It actually kind of fascinates me the love shown to Carts by TIer's. Other than needing only a console there isn't an advantage to running out of a cart on the TI (that I can think of.) In fact it only complicates things and more or less limits the programmer and the program.

What's all the love for TIer's ? ;-)