IGNORED

How much would you pay...

On a similar topic i'll never understand some of the overpriced game stores and thrift stores. The games just sit on the shelf day after day and month after month unsold. It's like they have a philosophy that they would rather sell one game overpriced than dozens of games at a decent price. I thought they were trying to make money? ;)

I bet i could run a used game store, not overcharge and still make money.

I bet if Me, Rev and Cmart got together we could have one hell of a store. Now that would be a dream job. :-D

Ya know what dude? i Dont think you have ever posted pics of your collection have you?

And Cmar just has everything piled up in a room that looks like hoarders or when they open a storage unit on Storage Wars. LOL

Well that's mainly because i clean my room a couple times a year when family comes to visit. I'll admit i'm a lazy slob. My Intellivision boxes are neatly on a bookcase, the carts are in a box. But the rest of the room looks so bad a pig would prefer his pigpen over my room. :lol:

I treat my Intellivision games like gold, but the rest is like a maze on the floor. But i did create a couple pathways through the mess, one leads to the computer, one to the bed, one to the bathroom, and one leads out. Out gets the least traffic. :rolling:

Edited by IntellivisionDude

Well that's mainly because i clean my room a couple times a year when family comes to visit. I'll admit i'm a lazy slob. My Intellivision boxes are neatly on a bookcase, the carts are in a box. But the rest of the room looks so bad a pig would prefer his pigpen over my room. :lol:

I treat my Intellivision games like gold, but the rest is like a maze on the floor. But i did create a couple pathways through the mess, one leads to the computer, one to the bed, one to the bathroom, and one leads out. Out gets the least traffic. :rolling:

In your videos it looks like the main living area in nice and clean, so at least the mess is confined to your bedroom. You are a hoarder lite!

On a similar topic i'll never understand some of the overpriced game stores and thrift stores. The games just sit on the shelf day after day and month after month unsold. It's like they have a philosophy that they would rather sell one game overpriced than dozens of games at a decent price. I thought they were trying to make money? ;)

I bet if Me, Rev and Cmart got together we could have one hell of a store. Now that would be a dream job. :-D

Ya know what dude? i Dont think you have ever posted pics of your collection have you?

And Cmar just has everything piled up in a room that looks like hoarders or when they open a storage unit on Storage Wars. LOL

Thanks to much hard work the last couple of weeks, the shelves at Cmart are looking much more organized, and I'm very close to picture time. I just need one more piece of furniture and the last box from Brazil and we'll be good to go. The episode of Hoarders has been cancelled before filming was able to begin. :)

Thanks to much hard work the last couple of weeks, the shelves at Cmart are looking much more organized, and I'm very close to picture time. I just need one more piece of furniture and the last box from Brazil and we'll be good to go. The episode of Hoarders has been cancelled before filming was able to begin. :)

So, you have EVERYTHING on shelves(or will) including boxed systems and gmes and systems for ALL of your systems in one room?

So, you have EVERYTHING on shelves(or will) including boxed systems and gmes and systems for ALL of your systems in one room?

Not all on shelves and not all in one room, but pretty close to it. I easily convinced my wife that we needed to move one shelving unit from our front hallway and she also agreed that yet another shelving unit needed to be purchased. She's awesome! The duplicate common games and all the loose units are in large Rubbermaid containers, but pretty much everything else will be on shelves, admittedly the systems are piled rather high up top. The CV, 2600 and 7800 stuff is on the other side of the basement. You'll see some sneak preview shots.

Not all on shelves and not all in one room, but pretty close to it. I easily convinced my wife that we needed to move one shelving unit from our front hallway and she also agreed that yet another shelving unit needed to be purchased. She's awesome! The duplicate common games and all the loose units are in large Rubbermaid containers, but pretty much everything else will be on shelves, admittedly the systems are piled rather high up top. The CV, 2600 and 7800 stuff is on the other side of the basement. You'll see some sneak preview shots.

I can't wait to see some of these :).

Thats kind of the same comment I make about my local gamestore. The one girl who works there is also a retro collector and I asked her if, other than myself, anyone buys anything pre-NES. The answer was a firm NO! The prices for most games that are considered even slighly rare (say R3 or R4 and up - Fast Eddie for $25 for example) are 2 to 3 times higher than even crazy ebay BIN prices. I swear the old guy who sets the prices is determined to have a museum, not a store. :roll:

Edited by AtariLeaf

Thats kind of the same comment I make about my local gamestore. The one girl who works there is also a retro collector and I asked her if, other than myself, anyone buys anything pre-NES. The answer was a firm NO! The prices for most games that are considered even slighly rare (say R3 or R4 and up - Fast Eddie for $25 for example) are 2 to 3 times higher than even crazy ebay BIN prices. I swear the old guy who sets the prices is determined to have a museum, not a store. :roll:

sounds like every "Game Force" in Colorado.

• 2 weeks later...