IGNORED

Hello from Lexington, Ky

Kefka15

Welcome. I assume you filled out all the necessary paperwork, and are caught up on your immunizations?

I didnt know we had to get immunized when we joined AA!!!!

I think Intellivisiondude gave me some kind of rash. :_(

Not possible since i have never sent anything your way yet. But DK CMSHL should ship next week. Then you might catch some Jungle Fever. ;)

I've recieved plenty of things from you. I wonder what that means for me..... :-o

I've recieved plenty of things from you. I wonder what that means for me..... :-o

Long life and good health. :lol:

You are probably right, look how long Magic Johnson has survived.

He really did have a magic jonhson didn't he?

Welcome. I assume you filled out all the necessary paperwork, and are caught up on your immunizations?

I didnt know we had to get immunized when we joined AA.

All i had to do when i joined AA was tell everyone i was an alchoholic and had to share my feelings... Oh wait! Wrong AA. My bad.

Welcome

And when are we all going to put Member of the Intellivision Brotherhood in our signatures?

were just not as leet as the coleco kids. we must all be programmers to join and be all secretive about it when people try to figure out what the coleco brotherhood is all about. i wonder if they have symbols around the world showing where coleco brotherhood safe havens are. Edited by pimpmaul69

Welcome

And when are we all going to put Member of the Intellivision Brotherhood in our signatures?

were just not as leet as the coleco kids. we must all be programmers to join and be all secretive about it when people try to figure out what the coleco brotherhood is all about. i wonder if they have symbols around the world showing where coleco brotherhood safe havens are.

Welcome

Maybe we can have a logo for our brotherhood as well

post-30773-0-57095600-1323721284_thumb.jpg

I know the real story behind the CV Brotherhood. :-D I have a rare INTV/CV dual citizenship. :cool: I just didn't want to offend my INTV brethren. Maybe now I can add both to my sig line and be open about my bi-videogaming lifestyle! :lolblue: :lolblue: :lolblue:

That logo is awesome! :thumbsup:

glad people like the logo.

Welcome

were just not as leet as the coleco kids. we must all be programmers to join and be all secretive about it when people try to figure out what the coleco brotherhood is all about. i wonder if they have symbols around the world showing where coleco brotherhood safe havens are.

Welcome

I know the real story behind the CV Brotherhood. :-D I have a rare INTV/CV dual citizenship. :cool: I just didn't want to offend my INTV brethren. Maybe now I can add both to my sig line and be open about my bi-videogaming lifestyle! :lolblue: :lolblue: :lolblue:

That logo is awesome! :thumbsup:

Glad people like the logo. Hope you don't get bullied for finally coming out as a bi-gamer. I play them all. Its like a video game brothel over here. :rolling: :lolblue: :rolling:

Welcome

That is cool. I don't have photoshop on my computer at the moment but i wanted to make something with 2 running man's facing each other and both holding a sword. :)

Welcome

That is cool. I don't have photoshop on my computer at the moment but i wanted to make something with 2 running man's facing each other and both holding a sword. :)

I did all my work in the microsoft paint program. 1 pixel at a time. I took another pic and modified the hell out of it. If u want i can whip something up. Let me know how u want the swords. I will also do in bmp to keep quality for u.

It would look really cool if the swords crossed each other. Plus still put the words Intellivision Brotherhood underneath it or next to it. Or wherever it fits.

Kind of like this

a few ideas. let me know.

intvbro88.bmp

intvbro89.bmp

intvbro90.bmp

intvbro91.bmp

an avatar pic 4 u and my avatar pic

post-30773-0-64287200-1323753657.jpg

post-30773-0-31053000-1323753979.jpg

Edited by pimpmaul69
  • Like 1

All 4 are wicked. I'd have a hard time making up my mind. Both sword and color variations are so cool.

Even if we can't put pics in our sigs, i'm sure we can use them elsewhere. They will come in very handy,

Thank you pimpmaul69, you are the man. A lot better than what i could of done. :thumbsup: :ahoy:

All 4 are wicked. I'd have a hard time making up my mind. Both sword and color variations are so cool.

Even if we can't put pics in our sigs, i'm sure we can use them elsewhere. They will come in very handy,

Thank you pimpmaul69, you are the man. A lot better than what i could of done. :thumbsup: :ahoy:

no problem. gotta give the old intv some love. and the 2 guys only pic is for your side pic if you want to use it
  • Like 1

heres a crest for you.

post-30773-0-93360100-1323773133.png

Edited by pimpmaul69
  • Like 1

I now have the crest as my profile pic on Youtube and Facebook. :ahoy:

Not sure i will use it here or it could get a little confusing on who posted what if everybody is using the same pic. A lot of times i don't read the users name but look at their pic to see who posted. Easier on the eyes that way.

But i could change my mind.

Edited by IntellivisionDude

I now have the crest as my profile pic on Youtube and Facebook. :ahoy:

Not sure i will use it here or it could get a little confusing on who posted what if everybody is using the same pic. A lot of times i don't read the users name but look at their pic to see who posted. Easier on the eyes that way.

But i could change my mind.

Atleast u found places to use it. I dont have youtube or facebook account. All i have is this forum.

I dont think images are allowed in AA sig's.

i just made this logo with the comic sans type largest letter style and red.

ok?

Im going with Revs sig

Lets get it on

It would be nice if we could have one of those small images that PimpMaul is working on

I like them all man!