IGNORED

Hello from Lexington, Ky

Kefka15

Not sure i will use it here or it could get a little confusing on who posted what if everybody is using the same pic. A lot of times i don't read the users name but look at their pic to see who posted. Easier on the eyes that way.

Thats the same thing I do Intvdude, so when a member of a forum like this Intv forum changes their avatar it throws me off and I have to read the name

As soon as I see a members avatar the name pops into my head

Not sure i will use it here or it could get a little confusing on who posted what if everybody is using the same pic. A lot of times i don't read the users name but look at their pic to see who posted. Easier on the eyes that way.

Thats the same thing I do Intvdude, so when a member of a forum like this Intv forum changes their avatar it throws me off and I have to read the name

As soon as I see a members avatar the name pops into my head

Yeah like cpu wiz changing his avatar confuses me. I like his old peanuts one better.

heres a crest for you.

I know i'm asking a lot, but would it be possible to make a bigger version of the crest so i can make it my Wallpaper on my desktop? :)

If not that's cool.

Shouldnt be too hard. What is your screen size (i.e. 1024x768)

Yep that's the size. But i am wondering if it would better at 800x600 so it's not taking up the whole screen but centered in the middle. But either would be cool.

Very nice!!!!

I reworked it a little, hope you didnt mind.....you know how i like variations!!!!

I fixed your pic. You took the aliens from a jpeg. I made aliens solid colors so u can make them any color u want. I think im gonna do an astrosmash one too.

post-30773-0-44916200-1323926912_thumb.png

post-30773-0-76102700-1323926929_thumb.png

Edited by pimpmaul69

Thanks for fixing it! I wanted the to match better. I am no good at Photoshopping. This was the best i could do with microsoft paint.

I was thinking about doing a night stalker and burgertime versino too. Or you could do it and it would be better quality!!!

Thanks for fixing it! I wanted the to match better. I am no good at Photoshopping. This was the best i could do with microsoft paint.

I was thinking about doing a night stalker and burgertime versino too. Or you could do it and it would be better quality!!!

i made these 100% in microsoft paint. oh and yeah i can do those ones too.

Edited by pimpmaul69

Very nice!!!!

I reworked it a little, hope you didnt mind.....you know how i like variations!!!!

I fixed your pic. You took the aliens from a jpeg. I made aliens solid colors so u can make them any color u want. I think im gonna do an astrosmash one too.

post-30773-0-44916200-1323926912_thumb.png

post-30773-0-76102700-1323926929_thumb.png

I liked the running men with the sword and flag better.