IGNORED

Song Thread

kid0017

Instead of continuing in a thread about music issues in Stella, I decided to create my own thread to showcase my songs.

The Franciscan Painter: A strange song with a classical feel I think; would fit in well in an adventure type game.

Klax: A song I wrote loosely based on "The Hustle". This catchy number should keep your feet tapping (I was dancing to it just before). Note: this new version has two parts. It would be a joy to me to hear this song playing in a game of Klax!!

More songs yet to come! Comments and criticisms are greatly appreciated.

gammeSongs by gammeSoft. Copyright 2011.

klax.bas.bin

Franciscan_Painter.bas.bin

Were these songs done with the VisualbB keyboard? They seem well thought out. The off 2600 notes really do take away alot of their appeal. Makes me want to figure out which are the "pure" notes the 2600 can handle and work within that constraint as a challenge :P

I still think a MIDI to VisualbB bB source utility would be awesome.

Edited by theloon

Were these songs done with the VisualbB keyboard? They seem well thought out. The off 2600 notes really do take away alot of their appeal. Makes me want to figure out which are the "pure" notes the 2600 can handle and work within that constraint as a challenge :P

I still think a MIDI to VisualbB bB source utility would be awesome.

Yea there's only one really off note - I just had to let it be. It's a challenge indeed. I needed a rather large range for the Franciscan Painter and almost got there, but I just couldn't quite hit the high D :(. Maybe I should tinker a bit more