IGNORED

tutorvision prices?

vprette

Sean Kelly had a Tutorvision Commando at Midwest Gaming Classic this year. I have no idea what he wanted for it, and I was afraid to ask. :P I think he said something to me about how I was one of maybe three or four people (out of the 2000-3000 in attendance) who immediately recognized what it was, which can only speak to Tutorvision's obscurity even in the classic gaming scene.

I did ask him where on Earth he got it, though, and was told he'd have to kill me if he told me. I was okay with that. But apparently prison isn't his cup of tea, so here we are. He never did tell me.

:)

Sean Kelly had a Tutorvision Commando at Midwest Gaming Classic this year. I have no idea what he wanted for it, and I was afraid to ask. :P I think he said something to me about how I was one of maybe three or four people (out of the 2000-3000 in attendance) who immediately recognized what it was, which can only speak to Tutorvision's obscurity even in the classic gaming scene.

I did ask him where on Earth he got it, though, and was told he'd have to kill me if he told me. I was okay with that. But apparently prison isn't his cup of tea, so here we are. He never did tell me.

:-o :-o :-o :-o :-o Holy crap! I'm not sure I even knew there was a Commando for this. I wonder if it sold. Valter, I don't think you're going to be able to get prices for these as there are only a few documented in existence. I think you can just add them to the guide and not worry about the prices.

:-o :-o :-o :-o :-o Holy crap! I'm not sure I even knew there was a Commando for this. I wonder if it sold. Valter, I don't think you're going to be able to get prices for these as there are only a few documented in existence. I think you can just add them to the guide and not worry about the prices.

I didn't know there was either, until then. I was under the impression that all the Tutorvision games more educational in nature. Commando doesn't really fit that mold.

I don't think it sold at the show (which was back in March), but given Sean's status and connections in the classic gaming scene, I'd be surprised if he hasn't sold it by now.

I will

I did not know about Commando.... I start now searching for documentation

I know about 14 games for this system

Nounsense (parts of speech)

Busy Bodies (jobs & workplaces)

Map Mazes (reading maps)

Tale Teller (building paragraphs)

Zoo Review (capitalization and punctuation)

Jungle Math (basic math)

Shapes in Space (fractions)

Tops in Terms (word definitions)

Write it Right (spelling)

Wordsmith (constructing sentences)

Story Stopper (advanced punctuation)

Wordcalc (math word problems)

Time Trip (history)

Geo Graphics (geography)

commando must be a prototype

Edited by vprette