IGNORED

INTV Brotherhood Meeting

Anyone can join!!!!!

Unless anyone else knows where to get t-shirts made, i guess i am in charge of them?

Maybe pimppaul, can you create a t shirt sized graphic? Do i need a graphic that size anyway?

What would be on the front and back?

Anyone have ideas/suggestions?

Since it looks like your the man in charge I'd like to get a shirt Large size. Me just a wii little guy ;)

Is anyone working on a secret handshake?

no, we shake the controller and say the secret password "damn u maze-a-tron!"

The password is "Mr. Egg and Mr. Pickle eating Mr. Hot Dog in the Diner"

whoops i forgot. the other password i used was the old one when we went through our angry phase.

• 5 weeks later...

All the logos look awesome! I would most likely buy two XLs. A few thoughts:

- another option would be a small logo over your heart (cause the brother should always keep INTV in their heart)

- whomever does the shirts can say for sure, but the awesomely jaggy black line where the yellow banner meets the red, may be a little thin and cause registration headaches for the printer.

- I agree with black shirts. The white background will go on first and make all the other colors pop out.

Oops. Somehow i messed up the color in the original logo.

post-30773-0-06013000-1324848125_thumb.png

post-30773-0-05948400-1324848143_thumb.png

post-30773-0-51494700-1324848154_thumb.png

T-Shirts were going to be too expensive to make and ship. But i have something else for the brotherhood that may work. I will reveal it tonight or tomorrow. Stay tuned!

• Like 1

All the logos look awesome! I would most likely buy two XLs. A few thoughts:

- another option would be a small logo over your heart (cause the brother should always keep INTV in their heart)

- whomever does the shirts can say for sure, but the awesomely jaggy black line where the yellow banner meets the red, may be a little thin and cause registration headaches for the printer.

- I agree with black shirts. The white background will go on first and make all the other colors pop out.

Oops. Somehow i messed up the color in the original logo.

post-30773-0-06013000-1324848125_thumb.png

post-30773-0-05948400-1324848143_thumb.png

post-30773-0-51494700-1324848154_thumb.png

T-Shirts were going to be too expensive to make and ship. But i have something else for the brotherhood that may work. I will reveal it tonight or tomorrow. Stay tuned!

looking forward to it

Im not planning on selling the Brotherhood Buttons.

Im planning on sending each member one for free shipping included.

Thats the plan anyway.....i will check the prices to the UK.

If anyone wants a Button send me a message with your shipping address.

I can almost send this in a small envelope padded with something. the buttons are metal, would they make it ok?

• Like 3

Cool. Send two to Dude and I think the next youtube vid should include a small Jackass segment where he pierces each nipple with a Brotherhood button before opening that days' package. Just spitballin' ideas here. I think it could really help promote the Brotherhood. :thumbsup: (As an aside, I'm not in Marketing so I may be off base as to my plans' effectiveness......either way, I'd still like to see it happen for the pure entertainment value if nothing else). Just sayin.

Cool. Send two to Dude and I think the next youtube vid should include a small Jackass segment where he pierces each nipple with a Brotherhood button before opening that days' package. Just spitballin' ideas here. I think it could really help promote the Brotherhood. :thumbsup: (As an aside, I'm not in Marketing so I may be off base as to my plans' effectiveness......either way, I'd still like to see it happen for the pure entertainment value if nothing else). Just sayin.

I heard a rumor you are doing your first video soon and for initiation you plan on piercing something else. Something about you were screaming out your window, Check out my Intelli-C*ck. ;)

• Like 1

I heard a rumor you are doing your first video soon and for initiation you plan on piercing something else. Something about you were screaming out your window, Check out my Intelli-C*ck. ;)

Yah, my wife said she didn't think the neighbours appreciated that.....whaddya gonna do? :-D

Yah, my wife said she didn't think the neighbours appreciated that.....whaddya gonna do? :-D

gobble gobble... cluck cluck CLUCK!

Cocky guy...