IGNORED

ColecoVision Trading Cards with Binder!

pboland

Got my set of cards today!!!

I gotta tell you the cards looked fine in the pictures on the site and basically just bought them because I like having everything colecovision.

However after receiving them in the mail they are awesome!!!! I like them a lot. The colecovision box to hold them is amazing as well. Now if you could only make all these into playing cards so I can play card games with them :)

Truly amazing craftmanship and definately worth the purchase. You should definately get them if you were on the fence about buying them.

• Like 1

You guys are making we wish I had got a set. :(

Well, if I get nine more people who are interested, I'll make another run. Right now I believe 2 people have expressed interest in purchasing a set. Should I consider you number 3? :)

On a side note, as of yesterday all orders have been paid for and shipped out. Thanks again to everyone who purchased and supported this project.

Don't forget I also offer repro labels and posters. (shameless plug, I know)

ColecoVision Mr. DO! Poster & Maybe More...

Interest Check for Reproduction Cart Labels

Here I'm number 10

One set for me please! :)

I would not mind to wait, I'm no way hurry after all...

So if Phil feel like I have to wait for another batch, then that's ok

I'm simply always up to support CV homebrew stuff

For you ( :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ) and any others that may want the cards and folder, I'm sure that Phil will be more than happy to accomodate.

I will be more than happy to accommodate as many as I can. Since we have more than 9 (last count is 10), I'm going to do this on a time limit instead of quantity limit. After January 31st I will no longer take orders for this particular set of cards.

I understand that maintaining the rarity of the product is important to many collectors. I also want to give people the opportunity to purchase if they really want to without worry of quantity limits. I know this is a little different than what we are use to seeing around here. So, if you know someone is interested in this card set and they have not expressed interest, let them know they have until January 31st to get their order in. After that, no more orders for this set.

I do need to make a slight change in the shipping costs. The rates are now the same no matter if you are in the U.S.A. or Canada. I'm also upping the shipping cost for any orders with a binder (I took a hit on those).

The card set with box is $35.00 plus $5.00 shipping & handling to USA or Canada.

(USA is priority mail and Canada is first class mail)

The card set with box and binder is $65.00 plus $10.00 shipping & handling to USA or Canada. (USA is priority mail and Canada is first class mail)

Please PM me if you want to order. Please specify if you want the cards with box or cards with box and binder and the quantity of each. Payment is done through PayPal so, please include your Paypal email address so I can send you an invoice when I'm ready to ship. Once I receive payment, it goes in the mail.

I will need about 2 weeks to turn around this new shipment of trading cards. If you guys have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks again to all who have expressed interest in this homebrew product.

• Like 1