IGNORED

Can someone help me add a game to a C64 DTV?

squiredogs

I don't have the skill after reading the wiki, I was wondering if anyone who has done this can help, or if it's possible - I'd like to buy a C64 mammoth DTV (ebay or something) and have someone put Bruce Lee on there for me. That's the only game (Summer Games too, but I think that's already on there) that I must have... I sold all by C64 stuff years ago, and can't find a good emulator that will work with a Stelladaptor on my old imac G4. Plus, a plug and play is what I'm after anyway. I'll pay for the service if anyone can help.

I looked at adding some emulator to my PS3, but now I'm afraid to look for the ROM and whatnot, brick my ps3, get malware, etc. Just want to play Bruce Lee with my kid on a TV around the house.

Thanks! I think I'll look into VICE. Is there anyone who can send me to a safe place to find the Bruce Lee file? I've been away from the emulation scene for years, I remember one is not to ask for ROMS on most site where the emulator comes from. I thought I had the .D64 somewhere, but I couldn't find it. For what it's worth, I have an original of the game buried along with my beloved Super Sunday box -

Thanks! I think I'll look into VICE. Is there anyone who can send me to a safe place to find the Bruce Lee file? I've been away from the emulation scene for years, I remember one is not to ask for ROMS on most site where the emulator comes from. I thought I had the .D64 somewhere, but I couldn't find it. For what it's worth, I have an original of the game buried along with my beloved Super Sunday box -

Here, you can play this game online:

http://c64s.com/game/2025/bruce_lee/

Enjoy.