IGNORED

The Empire Strikes Back

cimerians

I think there should be an Anti-Anonymous hacker group dedicated to piss them off as much as they pissed off the millions of PSN users. I doubt this will affect me since I don't know when I'll get my PS3 fixed, which was my fault and not Sony's actually, but this crap still irks me. Hopefully Sony will be prepared this time and cast them into oblivion where they won't have access to any computers. If you don't like a company or their policies, then don't support them or buy their products. Don't hack their network and piss off countless innocent users. Very simple, civil, and mature.

Edited by xenomorpher

Heh....I clicked on that link expecting to see some kick ass new Star Wars game.

I was thinking about that. LOL

I wish there was a modern Empire Strikes back game. How cool would that be?

:)

-------------

I no longer have my info on PSN and I've stopped playing online pretty much all together with consoles. I was against these guys for hacking PSN because it affected me. Hoping they would just go for their main site. Sony.com or whatever.

At this point I dont care. They can hack away.

Microsoft pulled out and is no longer supporting SOPA. A+ for Microsoft.

EA and Sony are still praying to god for it and throwing money at congressmen.

• Like 1

My opinion may be unpopular regarding this but, let's see what anonymous can do. Just read Google, Facebook, twitter, and amazon are planning blackouts in response to sopa. Together with anonymous, a huge impact can be made. Way I see it, somebody is looking to control what I am going to be able to do and the lasting affects of big industry and the government would totally not be the most beneficial, so I am more than content for some temporary setbacks because of anon and the others because the affects may benefit us all in the long run. I'll tell ya though, I honestly cannot even believe we are all in the state we are now, everything, in this whole entire world. Totally screwing up my whole vision of what the future was gonna be.

• Like 1

My opinion may be unpopular regarding this but, let's see what anonymous can do.

I agree. The short term may be "Oh noes! I can't play multiplayer Call of Duty" or whatever but we need to be looking at the big picture here. A message needs to be sent that corporations cannot be allowed to control the destiny of the internet. If this is what needs to happen to get the message across, I can't condemn it. At least somebody's stepping up to the plate.

I honestly cannot even believe we are all in the state we are now, everything, in this whole entire world. Totally screwing up my whole vision of what the future was gonna be.

Yup.

On a happier note, love your little avatar pic Starscream. lol

Was listening to some Reign in Blood just the other day.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

When is A. going to dig up dirt on todays Politicians, the information that Facebook and todays Telecommunications Companies are storing/mapping about their Customers, and various Political conspiracies - so that the entire world can explode...

That's what I'm waiting on them to do... until they're ready to bring that to the table... "snoring.........."