IGNORED

Happy Bars

MaPa

Hi, again source code of this little intro available. This time a real mess without any comments, optimization and nice flow... just raw code which somehow does what I needed ;)

We were out of time and ideas this time, but better something than nothing I think? |:) Morning on the last day of year 2011 I thought that we will not contribute this time. But then I grabbed piece of code which was a start to do some NYD intro that I did some weeks ago. I finished it, beat out some music from PG (he didn't do it for this intro, he just had some unused music on the hardrive, so it's not even "happy" as you would think form the intro name :) ) and tried to do some graphic myself. I used some true type flower font for the logo and converted some frame picture from internet. After all I hope it's not that bad, so enjoy!

post-3960-0-48162500-1325434148_thumb.png post-3960-0-42329700-1325434153_thumb.png post-3960-0-55859700-1325434157_thumb.png

Happy Bars.zip

Happy Bars.xex

Edited by MaPa
  • Like 2