IGNORED

2012 goal

Good call Max, I've been meaning to post this same topic. My goals for 2012 continue to be variation related. I'm going to get to work on my Intellivision Bandai collection, as well as my Coleco/CBS stuff, I probably need 6 or 7 more, mostly German, to finish the 50 or so Coleco/CBS variations. I need another 5 or so Mattel French Canadian ones to finish those. I also need a handful of Intellivision Inc versions of the original games. Beyond that, I'd like to keep getting more CIB systems box variations, by my count there are probably close to 50 different versions of the 20 different systems. I guess continuing to add to the homebrews as well as hopefully getting a CIB Videoplexer and possibly a Keyboard Component....so all in all, not much. :)

Max, what Sears games do you need, and what CBS/Coleco stuff do you need? Maybe we should use this thread to help people fill in their needs lists.

My goals are to:

BUY:

Cuttle Cart 3

Atari Harmony Cart

Sega Everdrive Multicart

Nes Multi Flash Cart

(other multicarts?)

Buy for Intellivision:

Super Series Big League Baseball (assuming one actually shows up and Cmart doenst swoop in for the kill!)

French Super Cobra

A few Mattel Variations

Digiplay ;)

Release:

New intv Overlay set

diner, pole position, donkey kong arcade are top of my list. carts only are fine with me. too bad 1 of them is going to be hard as hell to get at a good price as donkey kong is hard to find and i have never even found it on ebay. dont know if i am searching wrong for it. and a cuttle cart.

Edited by pimpmaul69

diner, pole position, donkey kong arcade are top of my list. carts only are fine with me. too bad 1 of them is going to be hard as hell to get at a good price as donkey kong is hard to find and i have never even found it on ebay. dont know if i am searching wrong for it. and a cuttle cart.

How did you miss out on DK Arcade?

Me and Cmart we 'advertising' the crap out of it!!!

How did you miss out on DK Arcade?

Me and Cmart we 'advertising' the crap out of it!!!

<------ im with stupid

First thing I want is an INTV 2

Games I want to get for the INTV in 2012

Dig Dug

Pole Position

Diner

Truck'n

White Water

Other Systems

Emerson Arcadia

Bally Astrocade

My most wanted thing for 2012 is an Atari XEGS computer/console

I have always wanted an Atari computer and I think theXEGS looks awesome, and the Atari computer games are like the 5200 games, which makes it a winner in my book

My wife and I have been super tight on money as of late so im hoping we get back in line this month or next and I can start looking

My goal is not to go into debt, which isn't far off. :lol:

My want list is super huge.

Of course to get the remaining 9 games for a complete loose Intellivision collection. (The rarest of the rares)

And along the way get some of boxes/manuals/overlays i'm missing like Thunder Castle, Diner, Tower of Doom, Slam Dunk. ;)

Christmas Carol Homebrew

The System Changer

Cuttle Cart 3

Maybe get one of the other system variations like the Tandyvision or Sears. (Not that important)

Get a few 2600 homebrews that they sell here.

More Atari 2600, Colecovision, 7800 games.

Get 3 things from my childhood (2 Handheld/Tabletops and 1 Pinball Machine. Tomy Scramble, Tomy Tron, and Tomy Atomic Pinball.

Get a 3DS for just one game and the game isn't even released yet, maybe later this year. (Paper Mario)

And a box & manual for Mario & Luigi Partners in Time for the DS. Once i get that i'll have all the Mario RPG's boxed and complete except for Super Paper Mario but i don't even own a Wii so i'm not counting it. But i have SMRPG, PM, PM TTYD, M&L SS, M&L BIS all complete. Can anybody help?

I'm sure i have more wants but this list would be super long.

Oh and i want the arcade machines for Burgertime, Centipede, and the sped up Ms. Pac Man. :-D

My goal is not to go into debt, which isn't far off. :lol:

My want list is super huge.

Of course to get the remaining 9 games for a complete loose Intellivision collection. (The rarest of the rares)

And along the way get some of boxes/manuals/overlays i'm missing like Thunder Castle, Diner, Tower of Doom, Slam Dunk. ;)

Christmas Carol Homebrew

The System Changer

Cuttle Cart 3

Maybe get one of the other system variations like the Tandyvision or Sears. (Not that important)

Get a few 2600 homebrews that they sell here.

More Atari 2600, Colecovision, 7800 games.

Get 3 things from my childhood (2 Handheld/Tabletops and 1 Pinball Machine. Tomy Scramble, Tomy Tron, and Tomy Atomic Pinball.

Get a 3DS for just one game and the game isn't even released yet, maybe later this year. (Paper Mario)

And a box & manual for Mario & Luigi Partners in Time for the DS. Once i get that i'll have all the Mario RPG's boxed and complete except for Super Paper Mario but i don't even own a Wii so i'm not counting it. But i have SMRPG, PM, PM TTYD, M&L SS, M&L BIS all complete. Can anybody help?

I'm sure i have more wants but this list would be super long.

Oh and i want the arcade machines for Burgertime, Centipede, and the sped up Ms. Pac Man. :-D

i can probably help with the paper mario issue. i repair video game consoles at a game store for a living so i have access to that kind of stuff. (too bad we dont ever see any pre nintendo retro stuff)as far as sped up ms pac-man, centipede and burgertime arcade needs buy a cheap jamma arcade and an icade 60in1 board that has all those on it. Edited by pimpmaul69

Speaking strictly in terms of Intellivision, my collecting goals are to keep up with the homebrews that are coming out; complete some of my games that are missing parts (I'm down to 20); and possibly get some of the ten official releases I don't have, especially Dig Dug and Diner. I also might like to get an ECS, though I can wait for the Space Patrol reissue.

Otherwise, I'd like to get more SNES enhancement chip games, the SMS 3D games, more Dreamcast and GameCube CIBs, and maybe more Vectrex homebrews and Genesis CIBs. And flashcarts wouldn't be unwelcome either, especially for SMS, original Game Boy (when one exists!), and N64. I also have a vague hankering for a Jaguar, but I'm going to resist that urge unless I come across a crazy-good yard sale deal.

But most of all, I'd like to play what I have more, and more deeply! For one, I'd like to beat USCF Chess on the hardest mode without having the game crash, and I'd like to complete more scenarios in Tower of Doom. Beating all the game modes on Reversi would be nice too; so far I've completed 5 out of 9, IIRC, with 8x8 on Hard and all of 10x10 left to finish.

My goal is to get a System Changer (always wanted one of those) and Tron Solay Sailer. Also, I want to get Loco-Motion, since it's the the last game I'm missing from the ones I remember enjoying in my childhood.

My biggest goal, however, is to finish and release Christmas Carol (sorry guys for the delays), and to start working on my next homebrew.

Oh! And I want participate on the HSC!

-dZ.

Edited by DZ-Jay

My goal is to get a System Changer (always wanted one of those) and Tron Solay Sailer. Also, I want to get Loco-Motion, since it's the the last game I'm missing from the ones I remember enjoying in my childhood.

My biggest goal, however, is to finish and release Christmas Carol (sorry guys for the delays), and to start working on my next homebrew.

Oh! And I want participate on the HSC!

-dZ.

i have an extra loco-motion cart if you want it. just pm me with shipping info

Awesome topic Max!

2011 was huge for my collecting INTY since I was able to finish my 125.

My goals for 2012 would be to finish organizing all my games so that I can get pics up, and to try to complete the Sears variants, the French variants, and all the CBS variants.

I would also love to pick up Stonix, League of Light and Robot Rubble....the only games I'm missing to be a true completist.

Awesome topic Max!

My goals for 2012 would be to finish organizing all my games so that I can get pics up, and to try to complete the Sears variants, the French variants, and all the CBS variants.

I would also love to pick up Stonix, League of Light and Robot Rubble....the only games I'm missing to be a true completist.

good luck on the boxed versions of league of light and robot rubble............

Awesome topic Max!

good luck on the boxed versions of league of light and robot rubble............

I hear you bud, I'll get them eventually.

My goal is to do it in 2012, but I know that may not be doable.

When one comes available though, I'll be there.

It would be nice to finally get Thunder Castle, Diner, and Tower of Doom (CIB, of course) this year.

I know people who know people who might be able to help. :-D CIB or loose?

I like to finish my Ecs collection. Missing 2 . Recieve more new homebrew Intellivision games .

Which 2 ECS games do you need?

My aims in 2012:

- getting a boxed Bandai System

- getting a box for the Sylvania system

- getting Learning Fun I (CIB)

tough enough...

Strangely enough I think the Sylvania box will be the toughest of the three. It took me forever to find it, I finally got one in 2011.

My goals are to:

BUY:

Cuttle Cart 3

Atari Harmony Cart

Sega Everdrive Multicart

Nes Multi Flash Cart

(other multicarts?)

Buy for Intellivision:

Super Series Big League Baseball (assuming one actually shows up and Cmart doenst swoop in for the kill!)

French Super Cobra

A few Mattel Variations

Digiplay ;)

Release:

New intv Overlay set

The Super Series and the French Cobra are going to end up as a lucky BIN for someone or hidden in a large lot I bet.

As for the Digiplay, I know a guy....

-dZ.

This was implied, but let me officially add CC to my list. By the way, any news on your other homebrew involving a yellow half circle who shall not be named project?