IGNORED

Everest Explorer

According to the review in the 1984 edition of The Book of Atari Software, the game is all text and pretty much like Kingdom set in another environment. I believe it was given a D+ or something so we certainly didn't lose a masterpiece...

Anyway, as the program is probably just a single BASIC file, I'm confident it will at least appear in cracked form from some old pirate compilation disk...

--

Atari Frog

http://www.atarimania.com

Well, I hope not... Thing is it's pretty difficult to know who is interested in picking up such items and archiving them. There are regular contributors for sure but do the hardcore collectors actually frequent AtariAge?

Not the one who won it, although he is a member here. My guess is though that your going to have to keep looking for it.

Allan

So the game is copy-protected? Just asking because the two Acorn Software programs that I dumped years ago - Lost Colony and French Teacher #1 - weren't.

Not necessarily. I image all of my original disks as PRO images so I know they came from originals (vs. a found ATR for example).