IGNORED

Harmony Cartridge shipping costs

israelg

For all locations but USA, Canada or Mexico, it is $7 for economy shipping and $14 for priority shipping. Paypal gives an option for either shipping method while Google requires that you pay for priority shipping, then I refund the difference if you want economy shipping (it's due to limitations in Google's shopping cart API. Long story.)

The reason the $6.50 is on there is because the shipping cost used to be $13.50. I hadn't changed it since so few people opted for the refund.

Edited by batari

So who should I email to insure the correct drivers (PAL) are installed ?

batari (see post #6 above) assembles the Harmony carts. However, the NTSC firmware will work fine in a PAL console - the menu will just be in black and white. You can easily flash the Harmony cart to any of the 3 versions (PAL, PAL60 & NTSC) later.

Chris

If I have a PAL console & PAL TV should I use the normal PAL or PAL60 ?

What is the difference between PAL & PAL60 ?

Thanks,

I.G

PAL60 can be used if your TV supports 60Hz operation (most PAL TVs do). PAL60 is identical to NTSC but with the colours corrected for PAL. PAL is for 50Hz operation.

NTSC roms on the Harmony will work identically to NTSC cartridges - the colours will be wrong on a PAL console.

Chris