IGNORED

Before you bid...

Bryan

[quote name=Sub(Function(:))' timestamp='1326315610' post='2442296]

How time flies. "they all worked when they where put in the attic 40 years ago" :)

I must be older than I thought I was :(

Yeah... I kinda been wondering how a 30 year old computer has been in an attic for 40 years!

[quote name=Sub(Function( :))' timestamp='1326315610' post='2442296]

How time flies. "they all worked when they where put in the attic 40 years ago" :)

Yeah... I kinda been wondering how a 30 year old computer has been in an attic for 40 years!

Wow... just think if he'd looked in his attic in 1972!! :-o :-o

I'm gonna go check my attic for a Pentium 9 1000-core.

[quote name=Sub(Function( :))' timestamp='1326315610' post='2442296]

Translation: He scored from a thrift store/garage sale/flea market and then is trying to go for the big score. Can't tell you how many craigslist postings that i see of stuff like this all the time with comments of "worked when placed in the ole attic"

To be honest, all my purchases came in hauls while traveling around the country with payments of 40 here or 50 here for multiple items.

you just have to look.

Bruce Lee was on disk only from DataSoft. I see it in the pics. (the box). Must be a mistake.

There is a prototype cart made, and probably knocked off. See pitfalljones.com. XE cart but in Prototype area.

I saw that too. "Best" sells the prototypes from Atari, but it doesn't come in a box.

Only two days left to bid on this fantastic package. It's a steal, if you consider how much you could make if you were to use the system to write a best-selling novel or the screenplay for next summer's blockbuster movie.