IGNORED

Aquarius Pin

Rev

Hmmm....I have the machine and supplies somewhere around here to make them up in 2 1/2". And easy to convert to magnet instead of pin back.

why magnet? for your fridge or car?

i was thinking about getting a pin making machine. do you make and sell pins at all or just for fun?

Yep, fridge magnets. Mostly just for fun. My dad bought it back in 1980 and I used it to make Mt. St. Helens buttons with "authentic volcanic ash", which I sold a butt load of from my bije at the visitor's center. Since then I have mostly used it for fun stuff, kid's sports teams, etc. I can also make 'em into a pocket mirror or necklace.

Edited by Chuck D. Head

Hmmm....I have the machine and supplies somewhere around here to make them up in 2 1/2". And easy to convert to magnet instead of pin back.

Hey, great! I'll have to play around with some designs when I have some time to spare. It would probably be better to create a "30th Anniversary" button of some kind instead of an exact replica of the original, so I'll see what I can come up with. I was thinking about having some Aquarius t-shirts made, too.

Hey, great! I'll have to play around with some designs when I have some time to spare. It would probably be better to create a "30th Anniversary" button of some kind instead of an exact replica of the original, so I'll see what I can come up with. I was thinking about having some Aquarius t-shirts made, too.

We should be moving very soon, so I will have opportunity to find the button stuff. I can do shirts too, but my setup for four-color is not the best, so most everything I have done has been one color. I can't imagine going to the trouble of making Aquarius shirts without the rainbow in the Q.

We should be moving very soon, so I will have opportunity to find the button stuff. I can do shirts too, but my setup for four-color is not the best, so most everything I have done has been one color. I can't imagine going to the trouble of making Aquarius shirts without the rainbow in the Q.

Yeah, it would definitely have to include the rainbow. I have a monochrome version of the Aquarius logo, but it would make for a dull t-shirt. There are a few local shirt printers in my area, so some time this summer, I need to look into having some Aquarius shirts made. I think it would be fun to do a little something to commemmorate the Aquarius's 30th anniversary next year (including, hopefully, at least one new game release!).

I just pulled my pin out of some bubblewrap in a pouch in a box on a shelf in the Tardis in my storage area so I could give some dimensions, and what I found leads me to believe that the pin in the auction is a counterfeit...

The real pin is actually a single color pin, no rainbow. It is a 2-1/4" diameter pin. Also if you look at the back of his pin, it is brand new with no aging patina or rust.

post-24636-0-84524900-1326515348_thumb.jpg

post-24636-0-99061300-1326515355_thumb.jpg

I just pulled my pin out of some bubblewrap in a pouch in a box on a shelf in the Tardis in my storage area so I could give some dimensions, and what I found leads me to believe that the pin in the auction is a counterfeit...

The real pin is actually a single color pin, no rainbow. It is a 2-1/4" diameter pin. Also if you look at the back of his pin, it is brand new with no aging patina or rust.

im not sure how much humidity there is in his part of california, but most of us states close to california dont have much humidity to have a rust problem. most rust i see is surface rust which is removeable with calcium lime rust removers. he could easily cleaned it up. just sayin.