IGNORED

$1200 1200XL WTF?!

Vandal968

Ultimately it will be the collectors that control ePay pricing. Look, if an item is too-high priced.. It will probably sit there and not move.

My reasoning is that the only folks interested in this stuff are price savvy and won't really overpay. Except for the occasional idiot, whom will soon learn his lesson.

It's also not likely that someone is gonna swing by randomy, see the words "rare" or "steve jobs" and say "I gotta get this!".. Yeh, some apple 2 series stuff has "steve jobs" in the title, trying to capitalize on the dead dude's name and fame.

And everybody shall realize there's too much mass-produced garbage in the world. Which is what I believe is happening and ultimately driving prices up. Especially with the instant knowledge dissemination. We still don't know how to use the internet the way it should be used..ahem..Anyways..

1 seller says a IIgs is worth $300 bare-bones, and ALL sellers agree. And no sales are made, because collectors and enthusiasts say they are worth $62.78!

Edited by Keatah