IGNORED

It took me 3 years, but i finally did it.

Rev

***special thanks to Cmart for LF2***

I have finally completed the Official Intellivision 125 game line up!!!!!

Just got Learning Fun 2 in the mail, That was the last one i needed. When i really started collecting with the goal of getting them all, i never though it would take this long. Im glad it's over..........but it really isnt over...on to more variants! :P

intvlearningfunpic001.jpg

(i will attempt to remove that sticker with a hair dryer :-o )

Here is pics of my whole collection:

http://www.atariage....ost__p__2429283

Also got this from the Cmart, shop Smart, shop Cmart. :D

intvlearningfunpic002.jpg

Edited by revolutionika
  • Like 2

Great! I guess it will take me many more years and lots of luck to have a (CIB?) complete collection, but I'll try ;)

BTW, I'm planning of using your collection in my teaching slides when discussing about our natural "collecting" instinct and how pervasive it is not only in game design but also throughout our lives, may I?

Cheers!

Edited by roberto

Great! I guess it will take me many more years and lots of luck to have a (CIB?) complete collection, but I'll try ;)

BTW, I'm planning of using your collection in my teaching slides when discussing about our natural "collecting" instinct and how pervasive it is not only in game design but also throughout our lives, may I?

Cheers!

I have a natural collecting instinct?

This whole time I thought is was an un-natural instinct!

:-D

Edited by revolutionika

:thumbsup: Congratulations! You'll have to post a "family photo" of the whole stash. :-D I don't know if I've ever seen the entire Intellivision collection in one place before.

I've still got ~20-25 to go, and most of those will probably elude me for some time yet. (At least I've got Mud Buggies!)

I only collect loose, though, so that helps a little.

:)

wow, 3 years.....that's pretty fast !!! I have been collecting for 10 years and still missing one game to complete my collection LOL

pretty fast?!?!

I thought it took too long. LOL

i thought a year or two tops!

don't worry, im sure youwill get spiker soon....speaking of Spiker, one hasnt shown up on ebay in a while.

Unless my calculations are off i need 9 games for a complete loose collection. I have 81 complete games. So that means there are 44 that i need either a game, box, manual, or 1 or 2 overlays for. I have 3 games where i just need 1 overlay to make them complete. And to crunch the numbers some more, counting the games i just need a manual or overlay for i actually have 89 boxed games.

stock-photo-5915675-nerd-girl-with-calculator-and-copy-space.jpg

I started into Intellivision collecting in about December of 2009 and January of 2010. So i been collecting 2 years.

:thumbsup: Congratulations! You'll have to post a "family photo" of the whole stash. :-D I don't know if I've ever seen the entire Intellivision collection in one place before.

I've still got ~20-25 to go, and most of those will probably elude me for some time yet. (At least I've got Mud Buggies!)

Well, if Rev's going to be too lazy to do so, here's mine that I posted as a bonus pic from the top 20 ratest thread back in August. There's actually 126 in the pic, as one variation slipped in.

post-25458-0-71043600-1314634447_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Well, if Rev's going to be too lazy to do so, here's mine that I posted as a bonus pic from the top 20 ratest thread back in August. There's actually 126 in the pic, as one variation slipped in.

i wasnt too lazy!!!! i am working on my store.

i am going to make a video of my collection....whats a good song.....THE FINAL COuNTDOWN!!!!!!!! ;)

:lust:

I should not have asked. Now I'll be tempted to start collecting boxed!

:love: I'll use this as wallpaper on my PC! :grin:

photo3.jpg

Ok, here is my current office desk with the new inspiring wallpaper, courtesy of CMart, on both monitors :D

(The Pitfall and Safecracker carts are actually dead ones I use to showcase to my students when I talk about the Inty and game dev in the early 80s in class...)

Now, if only my shelf at home would look like CMart's... :P

Edited by roberto
  • Like 1

:love: I'll use this as wallpaper on my PC! :grin:

photo3.jpg

Ok, here is my current office desk with the new inspiring wallpaper, courtesy of CMart, on both monitors :D

(The Pitfall and Safecracker carts are actually dead ones I use to showcase to my students when I talk about the Inty and game dev in the early 80s in class...)

Now, if only my shelf at home would look like CMart's... :P

Nice! :)