IGNORED

Atari Lynx I owners manual

Slicer

Sorry guys to stress this, but i simply can't believe that nobody owns a Lynx I (or II) owners manual. I would host the download on my site, if somebody could mail me the scans of that thing. I think others would also appreciate it.

Regards,

Slicer

Hello!

Sorry guys to stress this, but i simply can't believe that nobody owns a Lynx I (or II) owners manual. I would host the download on my site, if somebody could mail me the scans of that thing. I think others would also appreciate it.

Regards,

Slicer

I've looked for the Lynx I-manual, but haven't found it. Only interesting thing i can contribute is that i have two different sized boxes for the Lynx I.

I think i have some Lynx II manuals somewhere, but haven't seen them for years. But have found the LynxII-boxes at the same place as the LynxI-boxes :)

Matthias

Hi!

Great! That would be wonderful. You could mail them to me (antwort@atari-spielanleitungen.de), so i'll host them on my site.

I think my LynxII-manuals have sections for several languages.

@Matthias: boxes would also be great to host too!

The boxes are quite large. Have to think about a way to get good pictures.

Matthias

I emailed Slicer the English section of the Lynx 2 manual yesterday. Unfortunatly I could not find the original Lynx manual, i'll look again later this week.

I did discover that there are two versions of the Lynx 2 manual. I have one that is region specific (english) and another that is multi language. The region specific version is the earlier one, probably from my first Lynx 2 I bought around 1991/92.

Hello!

I emailed Slicer the English section of the Lynx 2 manual yesterday. Unfortunatly I could not find the original Lynx manual, i'll look again later this week.

I did discover that there are two versions of the Lynx 2 manual. I have one that is region specific (english) and another that is multi language. The region specific version is the earlier one, probably from my first Lynx 2 I bought around 1991/92.

The LynxII-manual i scanned in is a booklet with part no. "C398798-100 Rev. E",

it seems that it is a collection of six manuals of different languages.

Each chapter had about 16 pages (depending on the language).

Copyright year is 1991.

Cheers

Matthias

I received all your stuff and will create appropiate JPG-Files of it for faster download time. My goal is to write a small article about the Lynxes with new sights (custom photos and some specs) which offers the download of the manuals for Lynx I and II in english and german included. I also will include the box scans. It will all be hosted on my site (www.atari-spielanleitungen.de) within a week or so.

For now i want to thank you all for your amazing help!

Slicer

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

it's done. You can check out my Lynx article on my site. Although it's written in german (my site covers Atari stuff mostly out of germany) i am hosting the download of the Lynx manuals in the german and english language.

Thank you all for beeing such quick responders on my request to send me scans of the manuals. Without you it couldn't be made.

Here's the link (with custom photos of my Lynx I):

http://www.atari-spielanleitungen.de/atarilynx.html

Best for now,

Slicer