IGNORED

Is Jumpman Junior possible on INTV?

Rev

Looks like the walls level would nearly max out the 8 available moving sprites. However, I'm not familiar with the game to see if any other levels would pose a problem. Providing there are 8 or fewer moving objects per screen it should be possible to do an Inty version.

yeah, im sure some levels would have to be reworked for sure.

so, groovy, now you know what your next games will be. :grin: :grin: :grin:

so, groovy, now you know what your next games will be. :grin: :grin: :grin:

:lol: Something original and arcadey ;)

This sounds good. I like arcade style games over other styles!

amen brother rev! i love arcade remakes over anything else. and making an arcady style game is how i like em. arcade games have the appeal of being able to play as long or as short as you want and still get enjoyment out of them. thats why games like pac-man and donkey kong can appeal to mass amounts of people.

This would be a fun port indeed!

On a totally different note (sorry, arcade fans!), it occurred to me the other day that the Adventures of Lolo series could probably be ported to the Intellivision without too much difficulty, since most of the enemies don't move and could be rendered as background tiles. Of course some boards do have too many moving enemies, but most don't IIRC.

This would be a fun port indeed!

On a totally different note (sorry, arcade fans!), it occurred to me the other day that the Adventures of Lolo series could probably be ported to the Intellivision without too much difficulty, since most of the enemies don't move and could be rendered as background tiles. Of course some boards do have too many moving enemies, but most don't IIRC.

dont apololize to me. i would love to have a lolo game.. i have beat all three on the nes. i love that series.