IGNORED

Dead Island $25 - Brand New with Free Shipping!

I've been looking for a reasonable priced Dead Island for a while now and have been keeping my eye on Amazon. I checked yesterday and it was $36.99 which was too much for me but I woke up this morning and checked again...only $25! And, with a $25 purchase from Amazon, you can get Free Shipping. It was important for me to get this game brand new because I've read that it comes with a code that you need to play online. So, I didn't want to buy used from ebay for that reason.

Anyway, I thought I would share the deal in case anyone else has been looking for Dead Island on the cheap.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004PAGJNS/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=atariage&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B004PAGJNS

They also have it for the 360 at the same price. I hope this helps someone out, thanks for looking!

STMOA

How is this game?

I picked it up new for 20 bucks at Best Buy on New Years Eve, but we haven't played it yet.

Wow, 20 bucks is a great deal! I see it's back up to $36.99 on Amazon, glad I picked it up for $25 while it lasted. I haven't received it yet but really look forward to giving it a try. I've heard good things about it.

I bid $31.00 for a new one on ebay the night before the Amazon deal and luckily was outbid.

Why not try the game out if you already have it? I'd have a hard time having a game for close to a month and not give it a try.