IGNORED

Car Craze

Lodmot

Here's my newest creation, probably my most ambitious game yet. I love how the graphics and sound came out.

Lemme know what you guys think.

Oh, and the source is free to change/remake/steal from/whatever you'd like. Lol. xD

New Changes:

- Playfield Scrolling fixed, looks better on real Atari consoles

- Changed scoring so that it adds up only after you pass a baracade or shoot a red car

- Lowered the volume on the engine sound

- Fixed sprite colors for explosions

- Upped the challenge on the red cars. They can now come at you at two different speeds.

- Player car can now move right or left with the joystick, and engine sound changes with the acceleration.

Screenshot:

Car%20Craze.png

Car Craze.bas

Car Craze.bin

Edited by Lodmot

Just gave it a quick try in Stella. I think it needs a bit more to it to complicate things, such as the enemy car travelling at different speeds, or more obstacles after the first level.

I did your suggestion in making the red cars move at different speeds. It works quite well ^^

Thanks for your input. :3

Edited by Lodmot

I absolutely LOVE your game... :3 :3 :3 ugguu! Is it a hard program to make more than one shot on the screen at once? I want rapid shots XD XD

Actually I might be able to make multiple shots come from the blue car by using the NUSIZ1 function. I'll look into it ^^

Thanks for the feedback! :D

Edited by Lodmot