IGNORED

BurgerTime World Tour

ghsqb

Anyone try the reboot of BurgerTime for the XBox 360 (and possibly other current grn systems) called BurgerTime World Tour?

Curious to see what other old school BurgerTime fans think of the current gen version.

there is a level maker for burgertime.... maybe somwone should make a burgertime world tour ofr intv copying the actual level design

Anyone try the reboot of BurgerTime for the XBox 360 (and possibly other current grn systems) called BurgerTime World Tour?

Curious to see what other old school BurgerTime fans think of the current gen version.

there is a level maker for burgertime.... maybe somwone should make a burgertime world tour ofr intv copying the actual level design

is the level maker hard to do?

someone should make some remixed levels and throw it on a cart and call it burgertime 3.

someone should make some remixed levels and throw it on a cart and call it burgertime 3.

i'm looking for it in internet, but cannot find... I never tried before..

why burgertime 3 and not 2?

i'm looking for it in internet, but cannot find... I never tried before..

why burgertime 3 and not 2?

I thought Diner would be considered 2. No?

I have tried to make BT with the actual levels in the arcade machine... Unfortunately due to the INTV's graphic palette and sprites in the current BT game, that isn't really possible. One/Five comes about as close as you can to the arcade level 1, and then you get further out there as we go. As I stated on the BT editor thread, I got about 3-4 different BT Rom's I've done, each with a different set of 7 levels.

I tried the demo version on the Xbox360 and didn't really care for it. The "rotating tower" style of play field and the ability to jump really added nothing for me.... it felt like Tower Toppler Meets BurgerTime.

I never thought Diner to be an actual BurgerTime 2 or a true sequel, but more of a spin off game with familiar characters. I enjoy Diner and think its a fun game but I'm not sure I consider it a sequel.

Mendon