IGNORED

The promised photos of the Rev package

Below are photos of the boxes Rev sent, the Inty sent, and my current collection. The boxes are a big surprise; never expected to get them, and as you can see.. it's a Zeller's/Sears Super Arcade that was sent! I've folded the games Rev sent into my collection; he sent Pitfall, Carnival, Donkey Kong, and Atlantis. It's a good thing he did send Pitfall, because that was gnawed on and destroyed by the packrats! So were Astrosmash (grrr no HSC for me this week), Beamrider (not to worry, I had two spares), Commando (never even got to try it due to moving and housebuilding), and He-Man, but it turns out I have a little money so I think I can at least afford to buy He-Man again. Or I'll see about trading, as I have spares of Atlantis, Microsurgeon, Beamrider, Dreadnaught Factor, Beauty and the Beast and Stampede. Enough rambling, here's the images!

boxes.jpginty.jpgcollection.jpg

What can I say? I am a happy, happy man.

Edited by townparkradio

Oh and about Donkey Kong.... eeeeeew! Holy crap. No matter what Coleco claims, you will never convince me they didn;t do that on purpose. Never, ever. I kinda liked the 2600 one but... man did Coleco hire someone's bedridden grandmother to design this version?

i have a spare he man cart if u are interested

Oh and about Donkey Kong.... eeeeeew! Holy crap. No matter what Coleco claims, you will never convince me they didn;t do that on purpose. Never, ever. I kinda liked the 2600 one but... man did Coleco hire someone's bedridden grandmother to design this version?

i have a spare he man cart if u are interested

Sendin' a PM

So this is the second thread about townparkradio's collection which has managed to take a swift detour into the gutter. There must be something in that 1970s Intellivision plastic.

:P

or maybe townparkradio is sending subliminal messages through the radio waves. :grin: :grin: :grin:

It's a good thing he did send Pitfall, because that was gnawed on and destroyed by the packrats! So were Astrosmash (grrr no HSC for me this week), Beamrider (not to worry, I had two spares), Commando (never even got to try it due to moving and housebuilding)

Ouch! Did the rats* actually chew up the circuit boards? If not, you can probably pull the PCBs and put them in a different cart shell.

*(or whatever rodent it was -- I seem to remember it was a different species)

It's a good thing he did send Pitfall, because that was gnawed on and destroyed by the packrats! So were Astrosmash (grrr no HSC for me this week), Beamrider (not to worry, I had two spares), Commando (never even got to try it due to moving and housebuilding)

Ouch! Did the rats* actually chew up the circuit boards? If not, you can probably pull the PCBs and put them in a different cart shell.

*(or whatever rodent it was -- I seem to remember it was a different species)

Yep, bushy tailed woodrats! And yes, they ate the pcbs. They're studious little pricks. some of my other carts are missing little chunks but the boards are untouched so they work fine. Commando was totally destroyed though. Ate the label, everything. Left me half a board and part of the case without label. I had to do ivnentory to figure out what it was.