IGNORED

Atari 2600 Knockout Round 7: POLE POSITION

JacobZu7zu7

Sorry Roadrunner! :))

That's alright. :)

You must of been holding onto that score.

In fact, I'm fortunate that I checked this board before going to bed. Saw I had 15 minutes left being #3 from getting knocked out, so I went ahead managed to crank out 3 runs. Believe it or not, I pulled just over 60k with less than 3 minutes to the deadline.

Since I'm the offical world record holder for this game on another platform and "Pole Position" was my submission for this HSC, it would have been supremely ironic if I had been knocked out this round. :-D

Edited by Fallout_002
  • Like 2

SIGH, there goes the elaborate tie-break rules... hmmm, and the score was on time by 3 mins.

Just a thought - it might be best (and perhaps most fair) for any tiebreakers if you give the players a set amount of time (say, 24 hours) to submit their best score privately to you via a single IM while the next round commences concurrently.

That's alright. :)

You must of been holding onto that score.

In fact, I'm fortunate that I checked this board before going to bed. Saw I had 15 minutes left being #3 from getting knocked out, so I went ahead managed to crank out 3 runs. Believe it or not, I pulled just over 60k with less than 3 minutes to the deadline.

Since I'm the offical world record holder for this game on another platform and "Pole Position" was my submission for this HSC, it would have been supremely ironic if I had been knocked out this round. :-D

I think i would crack Under Pressure in the last 15 -10 min

Well played!! :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a01QQZyl-_I

SIGH, there goes the elaborate tie-break rules... hmmm, and the score was on time by 3 mins.

Just a thought - it might be best (and perhaps most fair) for any tiebreakers if you give the players a set amount of time (say, 24 hours) to submit their best score privately to you via a single IM while the next round commences concurrently.

That's a good idea. :thumbsup:

Hey, I was in bubble land too.

And may still be there. 59,860

EDIT: Improvement! 60,560! And in case this matters, the time was 214"88.

Ahh I thought I had you on there... I missed or I deleted by accident.. CRASH ON ME THERE!

Edited by JacobZu7zu7

I thought about that, but since you were both on forum at the same time, I figured a different type of rush game...

but if another tie for last occurs. this is a good option.

Too bad roadrunner, :(

Ironic... a roadrunner finishing a race last?!

Though great scores everyone, really pushed this THING.

TURTLE BEATS HARE

It's impossible !! :-o :-o :)

LOL, it was that one STOP for bird seed...

Anyway look how close and tied up everyone is by the end...

only 1 Knockout players score not in the 60ks! Not including jblenkes score challenge...

60,910 - Deteacher

60,910 - Gorfy

60,910 - toymailman

60,760 - cparsley

60,710 - oyamafamily

60,710 - JacobZu7zu7

60,660 - Zoyx

60,660 - Scrabbler15

60,560 - Jifremok

60,560 - Fallout_002

60,510 - Cortat G

60,460 - Vocelli