IGNORED

Anyone recognize this joystick?

AtariLeaf

Something about it made me think of the Color Computer, but it the TI99/4a feels right also.

I don't know about the TI, but the Coco used non-standard 5-pin round DIN connectors. They are incompatible with everything, except some 1980's Tandy PC clones.

Hey dont kill me if this is totally wrong, but i read an article and saw a pic the other day that was about the japan released version 2800 and they talked about the differences in the joysticks, how the japanese joystick was a little bigger and had a round grip much more comfortable to use than the american joystick, and that looks like the one in the pic i saw. I think thats right, anyone else know if that sounds right :D

Nope... don't know that Joystick...

But the printer on the background, is a Stylus 760?  :D

Close, its an 880

And no its not a Tandy stick as was mentioned, nor a TI stick but it does work with the Atari or any system that uses that standard connection. The strange thing about it is that it has absolutely no identifying marks of any kind on it. Even third party companies put their name on it somewhere. But not on this one.

Hey, I've got one of those. Right now, it's in a box with my TI-99/4A, but around this house, that really doesn't mean anything significant.

I'm really not sure what it's for, since I've never tinkered with it. Hopefully it's for the TI, since anything would be better than those god-awful pre-packaged joysticks.