IGNORED

VCD

walter_J64bit

humm am i the only one who makes VCD's out of AVI files? i use NERO

i cant figure out how to make mpeg files into VCD's :D there must be something im just missing, when i try to make mpegs/mpg into vcd's i get a might not burn properly box popup, but avi files burn like a charm

Im need some help I want to make some VCD's the files Ive have are in AVI but thay need to transformed to MPEG  :sad:  Any good program I can use?  :?

I have done this before. I use a freeware program called TMPGE, or something like that. You can get very easy to follow instructions at www.vcdhelp.com. If you have any questions, feel free to pm me. -Ben

Lemmi wrote:

humm am i the only one who makes VCD's out of AVI files? i use NERO  

i cant figure out how to make mpeg files into VCD's  there must be something im just missing, when i try to make mpegs/mpg into vcd's i get a might not burn properly box popup, but avi files burn like a charm  

Thats funny I have NERO ver. 5.5.5.1 If I use mpeg I can make VCD's but if I use AVI I get the box popup :?

Ive got Nero 5.5.8.3 i dont know if the minor difference would be a factor, or if i changed something in my mulling around in the options area :D

and i think Icecold had the same problem i do with the mpeg files, i told him to try an AVI. file , but i havent asked him if that worked

i dont make many VCD's and im not very experienced with using a burner and programs yet

Icecold had the same problem i do with the mpeg files, i told him to try an AVI. file , but i havent asked him if that worked  

I tried AVI's, still doesn't work. I think it's just that my CD-i player can't read vcd's well, becuase I tried the ones I made using .mpeg and they run fine on my brother's dvd player. And I can get them to play EVENTUALLY on the CD-i after many, many, many tries.