IGNORED

Intellivision D2K Arcade Video Game Challenge!

Do you think you have what it takes to score big on D2K Arcade for Intellivision?

If so, submit your best score to the "Games For Your Intellivision" website, and you could win Elektronite's next Intellivision release, PLUS a D2K Arcade T-shirt (When Available)

Second prize will be a D2K Arcade T-shirt.

The top scores will be recorded on the website, just like Twin Galaxies!

Get on the list today to get your copy reserved! Don't miss out on one of the best Intellivision games ever made!

Email gamesforyourintellivision@hotmail.com to reserve your copy.

You should offer just a cart (and perhaps a manual) for those who don't care about boxes, etc. Some people just want to play the game. Maybe not, but at least it's a thought, and it could possibly be sold for less.

this would be not professional in my opinion

Edited by vprette
  • Like 2

You should offer just a cart (and perhaps a manual) for those who don't care about boxes, etc. Some people just want to play the game. Maybe not, but at least it's a thought, and it could possibly be sold for less.

this would be not professional in my opinion

After the boxes ran out on the last Donkey Kong Arcade, the remainder was sold without a box and with 1 insert. As long as the game is "professional" then I do not understand what is not professional about it. Quite simply, some people just want to play the game and don't care about boxes and stuff. I know that some people do. However, since boxes (and stuff like that) are so expensive, if the option was given for "no box," then the cost of the box could not be distributed amongst everybody, and there'd be a HUGE price difference between boxed and unboxed, if those who cared about boxes had to pick up the entire tab for making boxes. Although I make no claims as to actually knowing, that is why I suspect it will not be done, because that's a reason that makes sense. In limited-production niche products, sometimes "features" that aren't cared for by some people are subsidized (by other customers who don't care) to make it cheaper for those who do. I accept this, but merely say it would be nice to get one without the box for less, just like the last game.

Edited by wood_jl