IGNORED

My kids loved Playing Microsurgeon and Worm Whomper

Rev

Microsurgeon was one of my favorite games when I was a geeky kid. It is a very good game and I'm not surprised at all that it has survived the test of time.

-dZ.

i find the game to be a pain in the a**. maybe i just dont know what i am doing. and just cause we get older doesn't mean we arent the same "geeky kid"

Uh Oh! Those rare games are within her reach!!!!!

R.I.P. River Raid and Dig Dug..... :lol:

Just Kidding!

R.I.P. AQUARIUS... :_(

It is not that kids do that stuff on purpose, it just comes with the territory! What made me think of this was that my 2 year old boy ALWAYS takes DVD's from our shelf and scatters them everywhere! Im about to move them to a higher shelf so he cant reach. He just loves looking at the covers. Kids copy everything we do and see us getting them out. My 2 year old calls Burgertime...'booger game' Hehehehehhee

Just Kidding!

It is not that kids do that stuff on purpose, it just comes with the territory! What made me think of this was that my 2 year old boy ALWAYS takes DVD's from our shelf and scatters them everywhere! Im about to move them to a higher shelf so he cant reach. He just loves looking at the covers. Kids copy everything we do and see us getting them out. My 2 year old calls Burgertime...'booger game' Hehehehehhee

when my foster kid (now godson) was 2 he would throw all the dvd's. we sternly said no, he cried. but after probably 10 times or less, he does not touch anything on the shelves ever.

Just Kidding!

The Aquarius was being test driven when my space was invaded ;)

It has already made it to a safe haven on the desk ! I am pretty lucky so far, she hasn't shown an interest in the boxed games, and when she does it isn't much of a discussion to get her distracted on to something else !

Just Kidding!

It has already made it to a safe haven on the desk ! I am pretty lucky so far, she hasn't shown an interest in the boxed games, and when she does it isn't much of a discussion to get her distracted on to something else !

Most likely it will happen when you are not there!

Not saying it WILL ever happen though. Im just going on my experiences. Last month got ahold of the DVD Rise of the planet of the apes and took the cover out and ripped it and crumbled it up! Little critter. :-D

Just Kidding!

Not saying it WILL ever happen though. Im just going on my experiences. Last month got ahold of the DVD Rise of the planet of the apes and took the cover out and ripped it and crumbled it up! Little critter. :-D

SOOO True ! That's why the setup you see in the picture is in my home office... It's a "gated community" LOL :grin: No kiddos allowed with adult supervision !

Yeah that little critter is my second little girl, the oldest swears that I have issues because I like to play "stick men baseball !! "

Maybe your little one is training to be a movie critic... I think I would like to do the same thing to that movie!! ;)

Hmm. You guys are making me look aorund my own lil' shack and go "Wow, there's a lot of expensive stuff where little hands can get it"

Yeah, It starts at about 1 1/2 or 2 and they get into EVERYTHING! The other week my boy dumped out a whole gallon bottle of laundry detergent. We hadnt even used it yet! LOL

You better start baby/kid proofing your house.....that first year goes by REAL fast.

Just Kidding!

SOOO True ! That's why the setup you see in the picture is in my home office... It's a "gated community" LOL :grin: No kiddos allowed with adult supervision !

Yeah that little critter is my second little girl, the oldest swears that I have issues because I like to play "stick men baseball !! "

Maybe your little one is training to be a movie critic... I think I would like to do the same thing to that movie!! ;)

OUCH!!! i love the new planet of the apes movie.....you didnt like it?

Just Kidding!

OUCH!!! i love the new planet of the apes movie.....you didnt like it?

I too loved it