IGNORED

Krazy ace miniature golf

Battlezone

Are you going after the PS Vita soon?I'm still debating, but I do like what I see so far. When they release that pinball arcade game with downloadable titles... I know I'll have to get it for sure then.

Once they get Pinball Arcade online on PSN in Mar. and if I can't get it to use on my 3001/Go units then I'll grab a Vita and a 32GB stick for the 50/60 table arcade they're talking about.I'm on the fence too,I found using a Vita hard

• 2 weeks later...

A store in my city sells two versions: the first version and the "long live the Lynx" version. I'm not sure which version I have to buy... As collector I prefer the first, as player I prefer the second. The first german version has the big plastic cover on both side.. but the cover prevents to insert the cartridge well adherent to Lynx cartridge slot. Sorry but it's difficult for me to explain that in english. I don't wanna risk to ruin or fold the Lynx contacts. What do you think?

Well,you do have to be careful with an exposed EPROM cart while inserting or removing it,especially on a Lynx 1 unit!A Lynx 2 can be a little hard too though. ;) If you're not careful you'll possibly have a :o OWTF!! :o :o :mad: moment like a friend of mine had in '03 with his bare EPROM EotB cart. ;) Yes,his EPROM broke right off his cart while taking it out of a Lynx 2! :) An EXPENSIVE accident. ;) Luckily,he was able to solder it back on fine.The 1st & 3rd of KA are fine,man.The 2nd is questionable.:)