IGNORED

Why the PS2 SUCKS A$$!!!!!!!!!

Okay I'm not a big fan of the PS2 but I have played games on it and enjoyed them to a certain extent. Such as Maximo that game is really pretty good. And I beat Jak and Daxter although the camera angles were kind of tough. And I think Devil May Cry is a really awesome game, but I just watched Starscream play it. And Two Towers was ok but mostly due to the movie cut scenes. Other than that I can't think of much that has impressed me. However tonight I discovered several great reason to take that hunk of molded plastic and chuck out my f***ing back door and run it over.

RYGAR not only does that game suck, it sucks ass. The camera angles OMG could you please let me see where I am going? Why can't I change the camera angle? Oh that's right it's on the PS2. And the f***ing controls!! I may not be the best game player that ever lived but I should be able to hit an object that isn't moving! And those great PS2 controllers.. no they aren't pieces of shit. It certainly makes sense that you have to turn the vibration option off, so the analog will stay. Every time I got into a battle I would end not being able to move because the analog turned off. Yea that makes for great gaming experience. This is why I hate the PS2. I'm waiting for Two Towers to come in for the XBox and a friend let us borrow this game and I thought I'd play it while I waited and I suffered through about 1/2 an hour before I grew so pissed off I wanted to hurt something. I think I'd rather go through labor again before playing the POS2 EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FU SONY!!!!!!!!!!

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Okay I vented I feel much better now! So how are you?

i hate sony, they make crappy hardware. There are some good games for the PS2, but i havent had the thing a year, and its spazzing out on me. It wont play PSX games that well, and even some PS2 games have trouble booting. Yet ill pick up a 20 year old VCS in a bag at a thrift store, and the thing will boot right up...

However tonight I discovered several great reason to take that hunk of molded plastic and chuck out my f***ing back door and run it over.

If this site taught you anything, it should be to just friggin put the darn thing in your closet. You'll thank yourself 20 years from now. ;)

ill start a sucking sucks thread if it makes ya happy there :D

Oh goodie. A PS2 sucks thread. Soon to be followed by an Xbox sucks thread. Right before the Gamecube sucks thread. How friggin' original. I'm all a-quiver as I wait for the next "Xxxxx sucks" comment. icon_redface.gif

NE146

PostPosted: 18 Jan 2003 21:05

However tonight I discovered several great reason to take that hunk of molded plastic and chuck out my f***ing back door and run it over.

If this site taught you anything, it should be to just friggin put the darn thing in your closet. You'll thank yourself 20 years from now. ;)

Wise. ;)

And now back to the topic ... ..............nah, same old same old. :P

First, it's not a blunt, it's just a cigarette. It's not a dumb "Look, pot! HAHAHAHAHA" thing.

The image is a JPEG, and I can only use black, blue, green, and white as the colors when I edit it in paint.

It's from a TV comedy show called "Aqua Teen Hunger Force". Creatures called "Mooninites" land on the Earth, and make one of the characters on the show develop bad habits, like smoking and shooting the bird at people. Hence "we smoke while shooting the bird". I think it's just a goofy, funny reference to the show.

Going "Gee, this shit sucks big ass! I want to break the goddamn thing" is just showing a lack of common sense here.

-Yar

First, it's not a blunt, it's just a cigarette. It's not a dumb "Look, pot! HAHAHAHAHA" thing.

-Yar

Dude, like my response was even worth taking serious. I know it's a cigarette, I was being facetious. I've seen Aqua Teen Hunger Force on Adult Swim myself.