IGNORED

Endless flow of games from Venezuela?

Rev

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1407172615811?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=140717261581&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] dreadnaught factor sealed

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3208556878501?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=320855687850&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] 90 sealed intv games 500.00!!!!

When will the flow of these games end? Not just for Intellivision, but all of them!

LOL, it seems like there is thousands upon thousands!

And here I always thought Dreadnaught Factor on Intv was kinda rare......

Now, if they would only find a bunch of Spikers! :D

The latest round of games coming from Venezuela has been amazing. It seems that sealed games for most of the classic systems are getting dumped out there in mass. I'm not complaining. I'd really love it if some of the bigger INTY titles got dumped on the market to drive the prices down.

This is just the Beginning, In what Our resident Venezualian seller, Edintv, has said, It is a wharehouse full of games. I imagine they were all shipped there thinking the "Crash" Hadn't hit South America Yet. Well obviously it had and the stock sat for 25 years. just be wary of higher priced Seales stuff from them as they never really let anyone know how much they really have

• 3 weeks later...

I bought some stuff from two of the Venezuelan sellers. Hopefully it'll all get here within the next month. I'm a little cautious about the stuff from the "liwer" seller. A lot of the stuff he puts up seems really banged up. Eightiesvault seems to have the better stuff. Or at least that's what the pictures show. I'll find out who has the better stuff when I get it all.

Wow, a case of each! What are you planning to do with 'em?

I'd considered getting the AD&D box, but never got around to it (must have been in and out of my watch list a dozen times, though...:)).

The stuff I did buy, I bought a month ago (when the cases o' games weren't being offered). As far as Intellivision stuff, I just got the pair of controller circuits -- just in case I ever need them. :) I also bought several Atari 2600 games, some Atari 8-bit stuff, and a CV Expansion Module #1. Fingers crossed it'll all be in great condition when it arrives.

I'm a little cautious about the stuff from the "liwer" seller. A lot of the stuff he puts up seems really banged up. Eightiesvault seems to have the better stuff. Or at least that's what the pictures show.

Eightiesvault is an awesome seller, I have purchased multiple times from him. If you don't mind the wait, you will always get quality stuff from him... his pictures show exactly what you will get.

I agree...the total shipping on a big load o' stuff is totally reasonable with eightiesvault.

I kinda wish one of those guys drawing from the warehouse o' stuff would post a picture of the place. I'd love to see the pallets of stuff they must have.

revolutionka...that's cool. That'll make a lot of people happy, I'm sure. :)

The flood of Synapse titles have been impressive. I thought it was limited to just Blue Max/Pharaoh's Curse/Fort Apocalypse/Shamus/Drelbs for the longest time, but now previously "rare" titles are even showing up (and selling for $10-$20 each), like "Shamus Case II", "Survivor" and "Necromancer". I haven't spent crazy amounts on my little Synapse collection, but I definitely would have saved a lot had I waited until after these floodgates opened.

I also purchased a couple games from Venezuela back in February. A sealed Mind Strike and sealed Beamrider. Only paid $11 shipped for the Beamrider. :grin:

Hope to get them soon. But it may be another month or 2.

The sellers were chevyfrank75 and liwer2006

I haven't bought from Venezuela since 2010 when i bought a few sealed games. A 6 pack of Night Stalkers, a Burgertime, a Buzz Bombers, a Lock n Chase, a Scooby Doo and a Mr. Basics. All from the same seller, buysellven who kind of disappeared. I got all my games from him within a month except the 6 pack that took a month & a half. I guess they had better mail service a couple years ago. I think the seller was receiving way too many negative comments not long after i got my games. Maybe people not receiving their games or not patient enough to wait for them. So he set his feeback on private and hasn't sold anything since.

not patient enough to wait for them

That is the most likely reason, but the sellers clearly state that it takes months to ship. I have never been dissapointed by any of the sellers down there, especially eightiesvault.

The games I bought already have tracking numbers on the auctions. Im curious how long it will take as well......i wouldnt be surprised if most of the shipping delay is when it is on american soil.......Dude, remember that package i sent you like 2 years ago from atlanta to tennessee? should of been 5 days MAX and it took like 6 weeks?

The games I bought already have tracking numbers on the auctions. Im curious how long it will take as well......i wouldnt be surprised if most of the shipping delay is when it is on american soil

My earliest purchase from Venezuela was in mid-February, and it has yet to hit the US. It still says, "origin post is preparing shipment." :(

Over the last couple of years I've bought a ton of games from almost all of the Venezuelan sellers, including all of the ones mentioned in this thread, and I've only had a couple of isolated issues with shipping outside of the obvious lengthy time frame. Most of the games have arrived in great shape, certainly worth it given the small amount I paid for most of them. The shipping has certainly improved from two years ago as well by the way.