IGNORED

Did one of you guys get this?

Rev

Missed this but that's ok since I'm trying to force myself to check on ebay less and less, at least for a while, or I'll get broke soon :( (my b'day is coming so I decided to buy myself something I really dreamed of since long ago: a Vectrex!! But you can imagine the shipping costs to have it sent over here... :-o I really need to cool down now :sad: )

Smirk ... I missed by SECONDS ... I was in the checkout process when it told me it was no longer available. :mad:

I also had it in my cart, but didn't pay fast enough :-)

LOL, amazing how many people watch for newly listed items waiting for someone to list stuff they dont know the value of!!!

Welcome to AA, Jason.

Smirk ... I missed by SECONDS ... I was in the checkout process when it told me it was no longer available. :mad:

LOL, amazing how many people watch for newly listed items waiting for someone to list stuff they dont know the value of!!!

Welcome to AA, Jason.

Yes, I'm sure there a ton of people that wait for this kind of thing. Me included. From my standpoint it's the only equilizer we have in ebay. For people that can't spend hundreds of $$$ on the hobby, this is their only chance at items they wouldn't normally have the opportunity to buy.

Welcome to AA, Jason.

Yes, I'm sure there a ton of people that wait for this kind of thing. Me included. From my standpoint it's the only equilizer we have in ebay. For people that can't spend hundreds of $$$ on the hobby, this is their only chance at items they wouldn't normally have the opportunity to buy.

I agree. It's a balance of time and money. The more time you can devote to following eBay the better deals you can get. But eventually your boss fires you and your family disowns you because you are checking listings during dinner. Patience is key.

• Like 2

Missed this but that's ok since I'm trying to force myself to check on ebay less and less, at least for a while, or I'll get broke soon :( (my b'day is coming so I decided to buy myself something I really dreamed of since long ago: a Vectrex!! But you can imagine the shipping costs to have it sent over here... :-o I really need to cool down now :sad: )

did you get a vectrex or are you still looking for one? i have one with lots of good stuff if you were still looking..