IGNORED

Same Game and Spina the Bee..?

LS650

I'm surprised that there seems to be no mention of this. I received an email this morning that Samegame/Robots and Spina the Bee are now available for order.

I put in an order for SameGame right away. I'm not so keen on Spina the Bee; it doesn't really look like my kind of game.

Is Spina even a game? I have it and thought it was more of a demo.....

That being said, the box looks really really nice....

I have Spina on my CC3, it is alright. My kids actually love it. Originally it may of been targeted at a younger audience perhaps? Also, my 2 YO boy LOVES it, he asks for it by name "bee game" :)

I , and i think alot of intv enthusiests are happy with any kind of release, there has been a drought for so many years and and 2600 and CV seem to get all the releases. But half of those games are crap in my opinion. :twisted:

Oh, and yes, that box art is VERY nice isnt it?

Edited by revolutionika

I received another email update this morning. Apparently the US carts were shipped on Friday March 23rd, and the international deliveries should be sent out on Monday March 26th. Apparently there are still copies available for sale.

Is Spina even a game? I have it and thought it was more of a demo.....

That being said, the box looks really really nice....

I , and i think alot of intv enthusiests are happy with any kind of release, there has been a drought for so many years and and 2600 and CV seem to get all the releases.

Oh, and yes, that box art is VERY nice isnt it?

I'm a new Intellivision owner and I think it's exciting that there are quite a few homebrews coming out for it...now if only I could afford them... ;)