IGNORED

Lots of $$$$

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1808445031111?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=180844503111&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I have been watching it for a few days, he lowered the price $200

He is local, I should reach out to him but the wife would not be happy for sure :roll:

If you could get it for $400-500 I'd say go for it! :) He's waaaay over priced on this. :thumbsdown: If he took the time to clean and test all the units he could probably do up a bunch of packages, assuming the systems actually work, and then he could probably get closer to a grand. The value lies in the sealed Melody Blaster, the Mountain Madness Skiing, the working ECS Music Synth and a few of the uncommon to rarish games. Most of this stuff wouldnt be worth much in it's current untested state. Just sayin. :)

I wasn't thinking of getting the whole lot, just a few pieces, mainly some Intv IIs, I want to experiment with some cosmetic mods :)

I used to buy large lots and pIck out what I needed for my collection and resell, did that from around 2000 to 2006, I don't want get into that again :)

I was just shocked at his asking price, I didn't look it up but his listing fee had to be a bunch !

I sent a message and didn't receive a response, not surprised after I seen the quick relist but still @ $1300

What a knucklehead ...

Yah, I'm guessing he's not going for a quick sale! :-D For a point of reference, Rev bought some ridiculous lot of like 50 systems and 1500 or something games a couple years back and I seem to remember $550 as the price (plus shipping) Rev could confirm it but you're just not going to get a premium like that for a bunch of untested, mostly common, stuff.

• 2 months later...