IGNORED

D2K Arcade T-shirts

Yes, I know, the game is not out yet............I am learning quickly about how you have to prepare things to be printed.

Anyhow, when the game DOES come out, I want to have some T-shirts for sale.....

I have a preliminary design based on the D2K Menu......please let me know if you like it or not. It is posted on the Elektronite Facebook page and this page too if I can figure it out.

Edited by Games For Your Intellivision

When you see the menu screen, for D2K, you will know what I am trying to do.....it recreates the menu picture on the Intellivision.

I don't know how Keith Robinson would feel about me using the Intellivision logo....

At any rate, it is only one of the designs. I hope to do another with box art later, and perhaps even game play if there is demand.

When you see the menu screen, for D2K, you will know what I am trying to do.....it recreates the menu picture on the Intellivision.

I don't know how Keith Robinson would feel about me using the Intellivision logo....

At any rate, it is only one of the designs. I hope to do another with box art later, and perhaps even game play if there is demand.

hey, keith robinson will be at CGE i beleive, intellivision will have a booth there anyhow, you or joe or whoever is going there can ask him about it! and maybe get permission to release a few of the other mattel roms that were never released by a certain other developer.

Well, that's actually out the window the moment you smooth out your edges and curves; so what's the point in colour fidelity when the image is a good quality line artwork.

It's like trying to reproduce a depression-era scene by including a host of black Ford Mustangs instead of Model T's and saying, "well, Henry Ford sold only black cars then."

(How's that for a car analogy :)

-dZ.

Well, that's actually out the window the moment you smooth out your edges and curves; so what's the point in colour fidelity when the image is a good quality line artwork.

It's like trying to reproduce a depression-era scene by including a host of black Ford Mustangs instead of Model T's and saying, "well, Henry Ford sold only black cars then."

-dZ.

So, you think it would look better if it was exactly like the screenshot? which would be more 'pixalated'?

That may look cool too.

-dZ.

So, you think it would look better if it was exactly like the screenshot? which would be more 'pixalated'?

That may look cool too.

I meant it should be either like the screenshot or the stylized version, should not be both.

-dZ.