IGNORED

Receivers, svideo and HDMI upconverson

I have a question about receivers and those that offer HDMI upconversion.

I'm wondering if anyone might have any suggestions on which reciever to buy.

I bought a new TV recently and would love to use it for my classic gaming with the systems I own that can do SVideo. As is the case with most new LEDTVs, it has no Svideo port. So a Reciever with upconversion is my best option. I'm looking for a Reciever that contains Svideo connections as well as composite ones, has HDMI ports and will upconvert analog to a HD signal, preferably 720p or above.It should also do a decent job with transcoding the signal.

Unfortunately, Svideo ports are not something you can easily search for on various websites. I'm looking for a higher end receiver I gather.

I also don't want to break the bank, so I'm willing to buy an older receiver used.

With my old LCDTV, I used a Yamaha RX-V363 receiver. It worked well enough with my TV, but I was forced to use an SVideo switch to hook up all my systems, and then plugged it directly into the tv instead of the receiver. My old TV has svideo ports. The new one does not.

Anyone have any suggestions here? Or does anyone have any experiance doing this?