IGNORED

What is Starpath Survival Island worth?

RickR

I'm going to sell my copy of Survival Island on Ebay, but I'm not sure what it is worth. I was thinking $75. I'm the original owner. I purchased it mail order after the company had gone under after seeing an ad in a magazine. I have the instruction manual. It has been stored for a long time in an airtight box. I don't know if it still works, as I no longer have a tape player. However, it does look to be in very good condition.

Thanks.

Atari%20009.JPG

I track many of the Starpath's and condition is important.

Here some questions:

1) What is condition of the cassette - special importance given to the label is it shiny? does it have scratches or indention's? is it peeling? fading? etc...

2) condition of the manual? wrinkled, creases, etc.....

and of little importance to virtually everyone but out of curiosity is the cassette box original?

In decent condition these sell for $30 - $60 depending on the auction. Less without the manual. By sell I mean actual "hammer" prices not ones that have high asking and never move. My opinion is auctions do better in the end when the starting price is fair.

Edited by JL

I'd say the cassette is in very good condition. Both sides are "shiny" and clean. No discoloration or peeling that I can see. Yes, this is the original cassette box.

The manual has a few creases. No discoloration or folds. Doesn't smell of mold or mildew or smoke. I'll try to take a better picture of this for the auction.

OK, so $30-$60. Thank you. Good to know.

I'm going to sell my copy of Survival Island on Ebay, but I'm not sure what it is worth. I was thinking $75. I'm the original owner. I purchased it mail order after the company had gone under after seeing an ad in a magazine. I have the instruction manual. It has been stored for a long time in an airtight box. I don't know if it still works, as I no longer have a tape player. However, it does look to be in very good condition.

Thanks.

In that condition I don't think $75 is unreasonable as most have glue stains showing threw,ect and your manual looks to be in top condition also. $50 would be be

about right in average condition but yours looks mint so the premium to get one like yours should be around the $75 you assumed as long as you can asure the buyer it works.