IGNORED

TI Basic game .... The Blitz (English & Dutch versions!)

TEXAS_JOE

I must add, graphically it's nothing special .... I'm bored (I have a painter and decorator in my home and I'm sat with my computer)

It must have only taken 1 hour to code the English version and an extra 20 minutes to translate it into Dutch!

Why thankyou Sometimes!

It's not compiled, I was very bored and thought "Can I make a TI Basic game that runs good?" ... so in an hour or so I came up with this.

One neat effect is that, if you happen to go past the edge of the screen in any direction, it puts you to the other side, say we go left past column 32 it will place you at column 1.

This is so my tile characters acted in the same way as a sprite would. It also helps to get that point you need if you're far away from it.

One thing I did do, was a quick fix to make it run faster; originally, every time the character moved, it made a quick noise channel sound (-5) .... this proved to slow down the game tremendously so I took it out, and I got at least 50 percent better speed with just the bomb noises (-6 i think)

Another neat thing about this game is, it can be put to a TI Basic cartridge in the Classic99 debugger. (If it was compiled we wouldnt be able to do this I found out quickly)