IGNORED

my Wii looks pitiful

jd_1138

(that's what she said)

But seriously....

I took the various covers off so I could put them on the Wii that I sold at the flea market in my friend's stall. So it's naked and exposed now. My wife's sister's kids were playing with the Wii the other day when they were over, and they were bashing the hell out of the Wiimotes, dropping them, and the baby was using one as a club, but they both still work fine. I think Nintendo engineered them to be kid proof.

Great little console. It's used everyday for Netflix duty and Wii fit and Wii Sports/Resort. This may be my favorite console of all time in terms of sheer enjoyment and fun factor.

The Wii is a great little console that has given me a LOT of hours of fun!!

And I've had a blast playing games like Little Kings Story, Dawn of Discovery, Mario Kart (especially the tournaments that Nintendo Emails me about), Red Steel, Conduit, Donkey Kong, Fire Emblem, Metroid, Wii Sports, Wii Fit, Rune Factory, Order Up, Harvest Moon, Zak & Wiki, Raving Rabbid's, and many, many others.

There are things that I wish that Nintendo had done differently with the Wii, but I haven't regretted my Wii purchase one bit.

Mendon

Gamecubes are bulletproof. I used to work with some people with developmental disabilities, and I bought a few GC's for them, and they hold up over the years. Even if they are left on 24/7. The GameCube actually has better specs than a PS2. I guess that PS2's were more popular because they had a killer app on them (GTA: San Andreas). :)

• 1 month later...