IGNORED

side update - preliminary version

candle

ultimate-test-d3e2.rom should be good, but don't know if its the latest

you might want to reflash sdx part then, but rest of the layout will be ok

Hmmmm, the d3e2 rom has the bug that always shows vbxe enabled and has the fast key-repeat...

The image I read from the a29040b appears to have bits of SDX all through it including the bios area.

If you can send me the rom that you are currently flashing the U1mb with, I'd really appreciate it ;)

Thanks,

Jay

Update: Don't know what happened when I read the a29040b last week, cause it had traces of SDX all through it. Not sure if it was something with the willem soft where I didn't clear the buffer before being read or not, or if it was something wrong with my U1MB rom Reader/Generator?

But in any event, I read the 800xl+U1mb image again today and got a good dump, SDX traces are non-existant now and I was able to pull the Good Bios from it.

So I used the d3e2 image as the base and saved the good bios into this and programmed the a29040b again, mounted into the 130xe+u1mb and booted up just fine, then reflashed SDX 4.45... After this, I read the now good a29040b on the willem and now have a good image, so I erased and reprogrammed the a29040b for the 800xl+u1mb and all is now perfect :)

Jay