IGNORED

Lynx HSC 2012 Round 4 Klax

roadrunner

I'll have a score in before the deadline.

Hey does anyone know the algorithm Klax uses for selecting colours? Is it completely random?

I could swear it plays with you by giving you a bunch of the same colour at the beginning, but not enough for an X, and then it never gives you that colour again for ages.

Wow, great score PFG. What level did you get up to?

Thanks. I made it to level 51 using a Big X on the first warp level (six, I think?). Then I lost pretty quickly. I tried making it back there, but my Lynx is apparently dying. Now the screen goes all wonky after just a minute or two of Klax, with all the scanlines lighting up really brightly so that the colors blend together, making it unplayable. I do have a backup Lynx, but I never got around to digging it out of my closet, and it's a little painful to see the death of the Lynx that I've been playing since I was a young kid.

Wow, great score PFG. What level did you get up to?

Thanks. I made it to level 51 using a Big X on the first warp level (six, I think?). Then I lost pretty quickly. I tried making it back there, but my Lynx is apparently dying. Now the screen goes all wonky after just a minute or two of Klax, with all the scanlines lighting up really brightly so that the colors blend together, making it unplayable. I do have a backup Lynx, but I never got around to digging it out of my closet, and it's a little painful to see the death of the Lynx that I've been playing since I was a young kid.

Sorry to hear about your Lynx dying. I wonder what could cause that problem.

I have a Lynx 1 and I do have Klax, but I played on Handy this round because Klax works well with the keyboard, and to make it easier to take a screenshot to post a score.