IGNORED

Kablamo! Hits Shelves!

Cupcakus

Well, one shelf at least... Kablamo! is now listed as coming soon to the AtariAge store, and is expected to ship February 15th. This extra time gives me a chance to apply a little more polish to the game, and time for the manual design and production to be finished.

The label art is already finished, cart image shown below.

If you would like to learn how to play Kablamo! Instructions can be found on my web site, at http://www.atariage.com/~clarkin/kablamo.html

Description from AA store:

"60 seconds, is all that separates you from being a winner, or a loser. Sit down across the table and compete against three sophisticated artificial intelligence computer opponents. Take turns in an all out strategy board game, bringing the running total as close as you can to 60 seconds without going over. bluff your opponents and try to draw them out. the first player to bring the total over 60 seconds is Kablamo! Better hope it's not you! Can't make another player bring the total over a minute? Vent your frustration by lobbing a live one at them! But watch out! They may be able to throw it back! Based on the Mattel Inc. card game Boom-O, Kablamo! can really make you sweat. Hidden rewards await those who survive. Do you have what it takes to be a winner? You may have only one minute to decide."

2600_Kablamo_cart.jpg

Ah, Dave Exton labels... always a good thing.  :)

Cupcakus: do you plan on releasing an advance binary either here or on Stella to give interested folks a chance to try the game and/or test it?

I'm not sure how far "advanced" i will release it, but I will release a ROM before the game is sold.