IGNORED

Intellivision USB Adaptor - Vision-daptor

Rev

Man, that's a salty dog.

I had to look up "salty dog" on urban dictionary......im not sure what you meant. :ponder:

1. salty dog

your all idiots, salty dog is slang for a pirate. salty cause they spend a fair amount of time out at sea - salt water, and dog because they are disrespected criminals and to most decent folk are worth about as much as a dog

arrrrrrrgh me hearties

2. salty dog

The act of having sex with 1 girl and then meeting up with another shortly after (3-5 hours) and having her perform oral on you.

Yeah, suck that SaLtY DoG!!

3. salty dog

seafarer / pirate

He's been at sea for 2 weeks, what a salty dog!

4. salty dog

After you ejaculate on the floor, you rub your partners face in it and beat them with a rolled up newspaper.

Craven gave TC a salty dog.

5. salty dog

An individal seasoned by their experience who does unscrupulous things.

When the sherif walked onto the crime scene and looked upon the masacre he expressed:

"This is the work of a salty dog, they ain't no squirrely amatures."

6. Salty Dog

North Jersey slang for letting a girl give you a blowjob after you have ALREADY had sex with another woman WITHOUT washing your dick first

That girl is such a pig! After I banged Renee, I drove over to Sherries place and gave her the Salty Dog!

7. Salty Dog

the act of constantly hooking with multiple girls over a long period of time; having sex with an ex-girlfriend

Tony you got Salty yesterday, you are one SALTY DOG

Did any of you guys order/receive this yet? I plan on ordering it soon.

http://www.intellivi...s/vision-daptor

Dude, you play games on the emulator? So which one is better? The console or emulation?

Actually, I have NEVER in my life played any games on an emulator.

Although I did just get the CC3, does that count?

But i do have some of the official Intellivision pc-cd games that i can use...I want to get the intellivision rocks compilation, it is the only one that I am missing...

How hard is it to set up some emulator? I dont know where to start.....

Don't start that again! Every time you ask about an emulator, I offer instructions and help, and then you never respond afterwards. I don't know if you had problems, were so frustrated that you quit, or just never actually had interest in trying.

I'll be willing to help getting you set up, but you have to at least try and let me know when something doesn't work so I can assist.

-dZ.

Don't start that again! Every time you ask about an emulator, I offer instructions and help, and then you never respond afterwards. I don't know if you had problems, were so frustrated that you quit, or just never actually had interest in trying.

I'll be willing to help getting you set up, but you have to at least try and let me know when something doesn't work so I can assist.

-dZ.

By the way, that was some mock-scolding. I didn't mean it to sound so rough. :)

-dZ.

By the way, that was some mock-scolding. I didn't mean it to sound so rough. :)

Lol! Rev has pretty thick skin, I think he'll be OK. :)

DJ-Jay, I will pay you to fly to my house and personally set up my laptop. I gave up....I was able to download jz1600 but when i tried to open the file, all i get is a message my programs will not open anything. I will go on official record that I am a dumbass in this department.......and possibly in other departments as well!!!!! LOL

Dont worry about offending me, after 3 years on AA my skin has grown pretty think from all the A-holes on here. (not you)

Plus, after the Christmas Carol costume comments, I deserve whatever you dish out. :rolling:

DJ-Jay, I will pay you to fly to my house and personally set up my laptop. I gave up....I was able to download jz1600 but when i tried to open the file, all i get is a message my programs will not open anything. I will go on official record that I am a dumbass in this department.......and possibly in other departments as well!!!!! LOL

Dont worry about offending me, after 3 years on AA my skin has grown pretty think from all the A-holes on here. (not you)

Plus, after the Christmas Carol costume comments, I deserve whatever you dish out. :rolling:

Hey, Rev!

No worries, man. Setting up the emulator is really is not as hard as it sounds, I swear. Perhaps the instructions weren't clear enough. Perhaps we should meet up in the Chat channel and do it "live" step by step. What do you say?

-dZ.

PM sent, As you I told you, For whatever the chatroom here never Loads.......weird.

Maybe it is more of my PC imcompetance. :grin:

I saw that, and I replied. Since PM seems to work, we can do it over there, or by e-mail. It'll just take a bit longer, but I'll put in the time if you want to.

-dZ.

• 2 weeks later...

No, DZ-Jay kindly offered me a step by step tutorial using the AA chat room, but for some odd reason I try to use the chat room and it never loads....I cant get a break!

Maybe when Albert moves AA to that new server it should work.

I will manage another month or two...

Google's gmail has a chat facility. Its simple to sign up and use that.

Sorry, but I'm allergic to GMail and other "G-" things. I wouldn't mind communicating over e-mail, AIM, Yahoo Messege, or ICQ.

-dZ.

Sorry, but I'm allergic to GMail and other "G-" things. I wouldn't mind communicating over e-mail, AIM, Yahoo Messege, or ICQ.

Yep! There are multiple options for interactive chat but if you don't want to hand out your email address to people you don't really know then mutually signing up for a service like Gmail is a good way to go. I never really got on with Yahoo Messenger but is was a few years ago since I tried it.

Yep! There are multiple options for interactive chat but if you don't want to hand out your email address to people you don't really know then mutually signing up for a service like Gmail is a good way to go. I never really got on with Yahoo Messenger but is was a few years ago since I tried it.

Well I've got e-mail addresses to throw away. :)

Rev, if you use Yahoo Messenger, AIM, ICQ, or MSN Messenger, send me a PM and I'll respond with my ID. (I'm an old fart, I remember when ICQ came out and it was all the rage!)

-dZ.

Another alternative would be to use a service like Copilot to remote into Rev's computer. I've never used it to set up an emulator for someone, but I have used it many times for tech support of other kinds, and I've found that it is much faster than walking someone through installations or other intricate setup procedures over the phone or through IM.