IGNORED

Latest repro I made ...

CPUWIZ

Is this one of the surprise ROMs from an earlier thread?

Nope, that's a comepletely different surprise. :D I just happen to be getting a Sinistar proto from the same person. I'm pretty sure it's the same as the version that's been dumped, but you never know...

Tempest

You know there is 2 dumps right ? I have both of them.

Come on, give me some credit! I'm the Master of Prototypes afterall. Yes I know there are two versions, but I don't have dates for either. I *think* the proto I'm getting is the later one (January of 84) but I wont be 100% sure until I plug 'er in.

I actually thought about doing an A-Team reproduction since I have the completed version (the one with the helicopter and the proper A-Team graphics), but I figured Universal (or whoever owns the A-Team rights) would sue my ass so fast my head woud spin. Especially given that there are a few very cranky pepole out there right now who would look for any copyright infringement case to jump on (can we say anonymous e-mail to Universal from a concerned citizen?)

Tempest

Cheers, it's a comination of 2 products, the label is a high gloss photo-paper that is self adhesive and I finish it with adhesive laminating paper. You could actually brush this cart down and you wouldn't mess up the label. :)

You should ask Curt, he has the title screen version, doesn't he ?

No the title screen was always there, I'm talking about a version without the leftover Saboteur graphics and a proper helicopter (and ending tune) on the final stage. AFAIK only John Hardie and I own this version.

Here's whatI'm talking about:http://www.atariprotos.com/2600/software/ateam/ateam.htm

Tempest