IGNORED

Can't get VbB working under Ubuntu 12.04

Lodmot

Hi.

As some of you probably remember, I recently re-did my laptop, and installed Ubuntu 12.04 on it.

This time around, I wanted to try installing VisualbB so that it would run directly under Linux, rather

than using a virtual Windows machine like I had been doing all along. I looked at the old topic from early 2011

that batari started about getting it to work under Linux. I installed the complete package of mono, and

the other mono-vbnc package. So far, I have gotten it to the point where the ImgtoCode utility works perfectly,

but VisualbB will not. It says it needs libgluezilla in order to work, but I can't find it in the Synaptics Package Manager.

Has anyone else had any luck getting this to work? Or is it just a matter of time, because I understand 12.04 just

came out, so not a whole lot of threads probably exist about it yet.

Thanks. ^^

Ubuntu < Fedora

Perhaps. I've never tried Fedora before, so I'm not going to agree or disagree. But I've got everything set up the way I like it, and I like the new improvements to the Unity bar, so I was hoping not to switch operating systems..

• Like 1