IGNORED

This should be interesting. Super Pro auction w/Spiker

That auction isnt worth that much. Bigtimcut should know better to put up a sloppy auction like this and then ask this kind of price. Just throw the games in a stack and a Spiker isnt even that nice, the flap is all loose on the bottom, and the console box is flying open and looks ragged......what a shame.

He only listed this to 'advertise' his Ebay name.

Am I being too harsh?

• Like 1

I guess I shouldnt mention that I sold my Keyboard Component, Spiker, Stonix, Minehunter, SameGame and Robots, plus a Bandai Intellivision for $5000 as a package deal.....my family thought I got away like a bandit selling garbage.

I could probably have gotten more, but I was happy with the cash.

Man... I don't ever plan to sell my Keyboard Component. It still surprises me that you sold yours. But I guess if you need the cash, you need the cash.

My KC is an immutable part of my collection. Acquiring it was like catching a unicorn, as far as I'm concerned.

I guess I shouldnt mention that I sold my Keyboard Component, Spiker, Stonix, Minehunter, SameGame and Robots, plus a Bandai Intellivision for $5000 as a package deal.....my family thought I got away like a bandit selling garbage.

I could probably have gotten more, but I was happy with the cash.

I'd say you did well on that. Was the KC boxed?

That auction isnt worth that much. Bigtimcut should know better to put up a sloppy auction like this and then ask this kind of price. Just throw the games in a stack and a Spiker isnt even that nice, the flap is all loose on the bottom, and the console box is flying open and looks ragged......what a shame.

He only listed this to 'advertise' his Ebay name.

Am I being too harsh?

I'd say that's fairly accurate. For that price I was looking for a mint package of Super Pro goodness. Too bad.

I was the seller, not the buyer.

I think it was a fair price. And, yes, I needed the cash. The house had every window replaced, and it wasn't cheap. When I see Spikers going for 1 grand, I think maybe I sweetened the deal a bit too much.

Oh well,....it has a good hacking home.....and might lead to some cool add on hardware ....I'll say no more ;-)

It seems kinda high the the Super Pro package, but then again....for the convenience of finding all of that in one auction.....everyone has a price they will pay for convenience. Would be nice if it had all of the SP games, though.

Also, hopefully "more details to follow" means some better pics :-) I miss Utahmountainrose. That was fun.

It seems kinda high the the Super Pro package, but then again....for the convenience of finding all of that in one auction.....everyone has a price they will pay for convenience. Would be nice if it had all of the SP games, though.

Also, hopefully "more details to follow" means some better pics :-) I miss Utahmountainrose. That was fun.

yeah, utahmountainrose was AWESOME!

yeah, utahmountainrose was AWESOME!

Only if you were first in line ;)

Lol! I'm picking up the last auction she put up tomorrow when I go to the post office. I've pleaded with her to work on her husband to release more games to us as they're now retired and should be off enjoying themselves, not clutterring their home up with INTV awesomeness. :rolling:

I've also asked her if she could get her husband to take pics of his collection so that I could share it with our group. Maybe one day.